Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born Again

Vol. 4

Headless Cross
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Dehumaniser tracks 1-4, I often skip Letters from Earth (but I'm playing everything at the moment), and I realise it's better than I remembered.
      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• 13 [Best Buy Exclusive, Full CD's]

Psycho Man, Selling My Soul, Who's Fooling Who

DEP Sessions
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Drive Boy Shooting (by Geezer)
          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Sabotage
            Eternal Idol
            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Listened to Sabotage twice and Master of Reality.

Comment

• I just listened to Black Sabbath and am now moving onto Masters of Reality.

Fantastic!!!!!!

Comment

• Yesterday
                  Iommi
                  TDY

Today
                  Master Of Reality
                  Heaven and Hell
                  Mob Ruled

Comment

• Sabotage

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Never Say Die

Comment

• Been listening to my Prince Of Darkness book set all week, my new favorite Ozzy track is Walk On Water, never heard this before, love that Arabian style music along with Ozzy's singing, must've put that song on repeat like 10 times.

Another favorite of mine is the father and daughter duet Changes, man that version is beautiful and touching to my heart!
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        Been listening to my Prince Of Darkness book set all week, my new favorite Ozzy track is Walk On Water, never heard this before, love that Arabian style music along with Ozzy's singing, must've put that song on repeat like 10 times.

Another favorite of mine is the father and daughter duet Changes, man that version is beautiful and touching to my heart!
                        I neglected that box set a bit. I'm not crazy about the Changes duet but it hasn't ruined my life like some other people claim it has. It just lacks that ethereal spookiness that is so beautiful on the original. What's your favorite Hughes era album? Mine is still strongly 7th Star.

Now Playing:
                        Never Say Die vinyl gatefold edition. I'm totally blessed to have this masterpiece. Swinging The Chain is a new fave!!!Thanks again Dr John Eden.

Comment

• ^^^ Doc sent me the same NSD Vinyl edition - it is outstanding in its sound and warmth.

Born Again

Vol.4

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                            ^^^ Doc sent me the same NSD Vinyl edition - it is outstanding in its sound and warmth.

Born Again

Vol.4
                            Telemech , do you know if that Vertigo NSD has any different qualities in sound from the rhino reissue?

Comment

• I have both and I believe that the one that I received from the Doc is much fuller and more - dynamic - might be the word I am looking for. I also noticed that it is slightly louder and clearer - though the other NSD vinyl I have is not in the best of shapes as it has passed amongst friends for a couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                                I neglected that box set a bit. I'm not crazy about the Changes duet but it hasn't ruined my life like some other people claim it has. It just lacks that ethereal spookiness that is so beautiful on the original. What's your favorite Hughes era album? Mine is still strongly 7th Star.

Now Playing:
                                Never Say Die vinyl gatefold edition. I'm totally blessed to have this masterpiece. Swinging The Chain is a new fave!!!Thanks again Dr John Eden.
                                I would have to say 7th and 8th Star, the DEP Sessions along with Fused are spectacular also, getting more into Glenn/Sabbath then I was.

Comment

Working...
                                X