Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday:
    Heaven and Heel
    Mob Roles
    Bone Again
    Seventh *
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Today I sat through "Bombers Can Open Bomb Bays" which I like, mostly, but once I realized that the entire drum track is "Boom, tap, boom, tap" I started to get a little disappointed in it. How can a drum track on a Drummer's solo album be so...awful...especially when that drummer is Smelly Bill Ward???

And then there's the issue of the fey background vocal (And I say, I can believe it...and I do...) kind of snaps you out of any Sabbath vibe you might've been enjoying out of the Ozzy/Ward Collaboration.

Comment

• Dehumanizer
          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Never Say Die - Vinyl; Thanks Doc!

Comment

• The Devil You Know

Comment

• Yesterday:
                Eternal Idol
                Headless Cross

Comment

• Cross Purposes (Full CD)
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Sabotage

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                    Monday:
                    Black Sabbath
                    Paranoid
                    Master Of Reality
                    Vol 4
                    Yesterday:
                    Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
                    Sabotage
                    Technical Ecstasy
                    Never Say Die
                    Yesterday:
                    Heaven and Heel
                    Mob Roles
                    Bone Again
                    Seventh *
                    Yesterday:
                    Eternal Idol
                    Headless Cross
                    Methodically marching through the entire catalog I see, NS.
                    Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• I do it ALL the time Typhon, often at work. I wish I could say I sit back twist a doob and listen to these vinyl records on my couch all the time but I listen to Sabbath to get through my life. It empowers me. thanks for noticing.

Comment

• Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                        Today I sat through "Bombers Can Open Bomb Bays" which I like, mostly, but once I realized that the entire drum track is "Boom, tap, boom, tap" I started to get a little disappointed in it. How can a drum track on a Drummer's solo album be so...awful...especially when that drummer is Smelly Bill Ward??? And then there's the issue of the fey background vocal (And I say, I can believe it...and I do...) kind of snaps you out of any Sabbath vibe you might've been enjoying out of the Ozzy/Ward Collaboration.
                        Great observations. Yes the song is like a train wreck... it's fascinating but awful at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                          I listen to Sabbath to get through my life. It empowers me. thanks for noticing.
                          That's deep N.S., Sabbath has gotten me through some tough times and has always been there when in need of comfort and somewhat of an old friend in a figurative way of speaking.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                            I listen to Sabbath to get through my life. It empowers me.
                            Sabbath does the same for me - Sabotage specifically got me thru a really tough time many years ago. I listened to it constantly.

Long Live The Greatest Band Of All TIME!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                              Sabbath does the same for me - Sabotage specifically got me thru a really tough time many years ago. I listened to it constantly.

Long Live The Greatest Band Of All TIME!!!
                              All time and eternity and a day!!!!

Comment

• ^^^Gone ones Brotha's, yeah Sabbath has gotten me through the tough times but it gets me through the good times and the just so so times as well. They are the soundtrack to my life. I love all the other brilliant bands I have taken into my heart but Sabbath is the band I'll go over the top for. Happy Easter
                                playin right now
                                TYR -Sabbath Stones I gave this album a lotta crap on this page. when I first got it many years ago. I enjoy it like an old friend now.

Comment

Working...
                                X