Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We share the same sentiments brother.^^^
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Cross Purposes.

Comment

• 13 [Disc 1]

Headless Cross [Full CD] great album.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Born Again

Fused

Wicked Sabbath Toronto 71
          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• The Devil You Know- Probably not a popular opinion on this board but I wish Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules were heavy like Dehumanizer and TDYK

Comment

• Headless Cross

Comment

• Forbidden

Vol.4

Comment

• End Of The Beginning
                  Age Of Reason
                  Damaged Soul
                  Pariah

Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                  The Devil You Know- Probably not a popular opinion on this board but I wish Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules were heavy like Dehumanizer and TDYK
                  If this is how you feel then "13" should satisfy you.
                  Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                    End Of The Beginning
                    Age Of Reason
                    Damaged Soul
                    Pariah

If this is how you feel then "13" should satisfy you.
                    What is this 13 you speak of

Comment

• Tuesday and Wednesday I listened to 13 [Best Buy Exclusive, Full CD's] and Forbidden Full CD, twice!]

Today I listened to Paranoid [Full CD, Twice] and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath [Full CD, Twice] along with Iron Man on Q104.3 New York's Rock Radio!

Comment

• Wicked World backed with Killing Yourself to Live...on the radio.
                        gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Friday I listened to: Master Of Reality and Vol. 4 [Full CD's and all twice!!!!]

Yesterday I listened to: 8th Star, DEP Sessions [Full CD's] and 13 [Disc two, full CD] Psycho Man, Selling My Soul, Who's Fooling Who and Scary Dreams.

Comment

• I was in an accident, was banged up a bit out of work until I heal and lost my car so my listening has been brought back a bit. Yesterday in my Fiancees Car:
                            Paranoid (castle remaster)
                            Sabotage(castle remaster) The Black Box versions don't leave the house.
                            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                              I was in an accident, was banged up a bit out of work until I heal and lost my car so my listening has been brought back a bit. Yesterday in my Fiancees Car:
                              Paranoid (castle remaster)
                              Sabotage(castle remaster) The Black Box versions don't leave the house.
                              Sorry to hear that N.S. hope you heal quick and get back on track, get better brother at Godspeed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                                Sorry to hear that N.S. hope you heal quick and get back on track, get better brother at Godspeed!!!
                                Thanks for the kind words OID, you are a good brother. God Bless.
                                Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Working...
                                X