Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Ecstasy on my computer. I bought new speakers for 40 bucks. There must be some really nice high end ones out there these days. These are ..okay>>better than the12 dollar pair I had before.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
      I was in an accident, was banged up a bit out of work until I heal and lost my car so my listening has been brought back a bit. Yesterday in my Fiancees Car:
      Paranoid (castle remaster)
      Sabotage(castle remaster) The Black Box versions don't leave the house.
      Hoping that you are alright!! Heal quickly my friend!
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Dehumanizer

Comment

• TYR

Headless Cross

Comment

• IommI [Full CD] and Who Cares [Both CD's]
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Dehumanizer

Headless Cross

Strange Highways

Comment

• Yesterday I listened to: Sabotage [Full CD, twice] 13 [Disc 1]

Today: Eponymous [Thrice!!!] End Of The Beginning and God Is Dead?
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Comment

• Asbury Park 75

TYR

Headless Cross

Comment

• Live In Buenos Aires 1994

Comment

• Never Say Die (full cd)
                        Loved it right out of the gate since '78!
                        Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• N.I.B First album on vinyl rhino 180 g thanks to my good brother Doc Eden who loves this version of N.I.B. yet acknowledges that RJD's version is the best live interpretation of the song.
                          Earlier today:
                          Heaven and Hell
                          Master Of Reality

Comment

• Wednesday listened to Master Of Reality [Full CD, thrice]

Thursday listened to Paranoid, Vol. 4 [Both full CD's and both twice]

Yesterday I listened to Technical Ecstasy, Never Say Die! [Both CD's twice] and 13 [Disc 1]

Comment

• Ozzy-Diary on vinyl. I thinks it's an original us pressing. I've had it for over 20 years, it's sounds great so far!! S.A.T.O begins........holy fuckin shit....

Comment

• first six tracks off Never Say Die!

Also Paranoid and Hand Of Doom off the Six Years Of Paranoia DVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X