Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    first six tracks off Never Say Die!

Also Paranoid and Hand Of Doom off the Six Years Of Paranoia DVD.
    What DvD is this that you speak of there, Friend?
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Bill Ward instagram...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
        Bill Ward instagram...lol
        Checked out some of the vids there out as well, followed his page and now I've got BillWard official following me as well
        "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
        "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
        "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
          What DvD is this that you speak of there, Friend?
          N.S. I hope you are healing up good and quick brother, this DVD is one Doc gave me it has two shows the 1970 and 1975 shows.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Never Say Die
            Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• The first album on cd in the gfs car sounds good
              but I keep on playing Slip Away and Let it Down Easy over and over. Talk about a 2 song "ep" we should throw in the innocence to make it official even though it's not as good as the other two I mentioned....Slip Awaaay. wont you make me understand??,Slip Awaay how does it make you feel??, Slip Away, you gotta tell me about your masterplan...
              Last edited by Never Satisfied; 04-21-2015, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                N.S. I hope you are healing up good and quick brother, this DVD is one Doc gave me it has two shows the 1970 and 1975 shows.
                Thanks OID. I love the way you go to bat for Bill. I may not agree with anybody on the matter 100% but I admire your continuous integrity. Sounds like you got the Paris and the Don Kirshner shows on that dvd. Essential stuff if I'm not mistaken...

Comment

• Master Of Reality

Black Sabbath

Dehumanizer

Headless Cross

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                    Thanks OID. I love the way you go to bat for Bill. I may not agree with anybody on the matter 100% but I admire your continuous integrity. Sounds like you got the Paris and the Don Kirshner shows on that dvd. Essential stuff if I'm not mistaken...
                    Thank you N.S. That is how I am, Bill was a founding member, he should've been treated with more respect and treated as a founding member who contributed to the Sabbath sound.

I'm in Aussie land right now so I haven't been listening to Sabbath since I've been here, but on the plane I listened to N.I.B., Into The Void and Loner, on my girlfriend's phone.
                    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-24-2015, 03:58 PM.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Sabotage [Vinyl]

Comment

• 13 The message you have entered is too short please lengthen your

Comment

• Master Of Reality

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          I'm in Aussie land right now so I haven't been listening to Sabbath since I've been here, but on the plane I listened to N.I.B., Into The Void and Loser, on my girlfriend's phone.
                          That's quite a vacation trip, OID!
                          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Tech X and part of TYR so far............

Comment

• Oh Shit Mutherfucklebucks......
                              Sabotage Rhino 180 g vinyl vol halfway up. The old klipsch ache for more volume....The Writ sounds very nice right now. Nice to be on the outside of this record instead of living on the inside of it. Music means a lot of things to a lot of people and I experienced some of the darkest things one can endure in life listening to this album and I had to give it up fort a while, it was too hard to listen to, now it has taken on an altogether different meaning to me. I feel as if it is a part of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                                Master Of Reality

That's quite a vacation trip, OID!
                                It sure is Typhon, I'm enjoying it very much, beautiful country and great people here.

I noticed I had a typo on Loner, corrected it.

Yesterday I listened to various Sabbath songs while testing a Sabbath DVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X