Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dehumanizer again!!
    DIO Years Original Tracks again!!
    Heaven and Hell
    DIO-Finding The Sacred Heart Live in Philly
    Rainbow: 1st, Rising , Long Live and Mistreated.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Gathered In Their Masses, live CD

It was great!
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Black Sabbath-Gathered In Their Masses, live CD

It was great!
        Waay downtuned isn't it?. I ripped a torrent of it that has the complete concert on mp3. Was listening last night. Still haven't decided what version I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
          Waay downtuned isn't it?. I ripped a torrent of it that has the complete concert on mp3. Was listening last night. Still haven't decided what version I want.
          It sounded good to me N.S.

Today I listened to 13 [Full CD, Best Buy Exclusive]

Though it's not Sabbath, I listened to DIO-The Last In Line [Full CD] my favorite Dio album.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I was in a store today and Paranoid came on

also listened to

Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Master of Reality

Comment

• The Live Gathered album. The entire thing.
                More Dio. The Live Inferno album featuring the best version of Mistreated ever!!!
                Then I rocked some live Priest and Right now It's Roxy Music-For Your Pleasure but that isn't Sabbath related at all. So sorry.

Comment

• Born Again
                  Ozzy-Speak Of The Devil

Comment

• I just watched an episode of a documentary-series on Norwegian national broadcast, a series partly about the reporter in question, but mostly about the story that broke them. The episode was about this chick who managed to get several interviews with Johnnie Walker of "The Birmingham Six" (check out the story if you don't know it), including his last ever now 22 years after being released from prison. Now, knowing Geez was an Irish imigrant i'm going to lay down and listen to SBS (the tune) trying to see the lyrics from that point of view. Ofcourse i'm going to let the album run, and will probably fall asleep some time sooner or later... Is there any better music to fall asleep to than Sabbath? Probably, but nothing i can think of right now...
                    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 11-28-2013, 08:27 PM.
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Rtchie Blackmore's Rainbow
                      Rainbow- Rising
                      Rainbow- On Stage
                      Rainbow- Long Live Rock'n'Roll
                      Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
                      Black Sabbath- Mob Rules
                      Dio- Holy Diver

Going to back track tomorrow to Live Evil (and maybe one of the semi-official live Rainbow albums...) before moving forward with next three Dio albums, then Dehumanizer, and on from there!
                      Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
                        Rtchie Blackmore's Rainbow
                        Rainbow- Rising
                        Rainbow- On Stage
                        Rainbow- Long Live Rock'n'Roll
                        Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
                        Black Sabbath- Mob Rules
                        Dio- Holy Diver

Going to back track tomorrow to Live Evil (and maybe one of the semi-official live Rainbow albums...) before moving forward with next three Dio albums, then Dehumanizer, and on from there!
                        Hell Yeah, A Man on a Mission. I appreciate your dedication!!! In my opinion all of DIO's best stuff is right there except for Dehumanizer.
                        Me today:
                        Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
                        I was listening to all kindsa other shit, The Damned SOAD:Hypnotize/Mesmerize Motorhead:Rock and Roll...watchin a Dead Boys dvd right now...good shit!!

Comment

Hell Yeah, A Man on a Mission. I appreciate your dedication!!! In my opinion all of DIO's best stuff is right there except for Dehumanizer.
                          Me today:
                          Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
                          I was listening to all kindsa other shit, The Damned SOAD:Hypnotize/Mesmerize Motorhead:Rock and Roll...watchin a Dead Boys dvd right now...good shit!!
                          Yeah, I am on a mission, I guess! I'm good with all of those albums too... I never saw the Dead Boys but, speaking of them and The Damned, I used to go and see The Lords Of The New Church as often as I could...
                          Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MJD2013 View Post
                              Yeah, I am on a mission, I guess! I'm good with all of those albums too... I never saw the Dead Boys but, speaking of them and The Damned, I used to go and see The Lords Of The New Church as often as I could...
                              Ha!!! I remember the song Come Dance With Me" from Mtv or the radio when I was a kid. I went and bought a comp of theirs expecting some brilliant collaboration with some of the founders of punk and I get an hour of really fuckin mediocre cheesy new wave music and the god awful Madonna cover I remember from 20 something years ago. Come Dance With Me is the only song I liked on it. From what I hear the heroin really took it's toll on James..not sure about Bator. Where they good live?? Did they do Damned and Dead Boys covers??

Comment

Ha!!! I remember the song Come Dance With Me" from Mtv or the radio when I was a kid. I went and bought a comp of theirs expecting some brilliant collaboration with some of the founders of punk and I get an hour of really fuckin mediocre cheesy new wave music and the god awful Madonna cover I remember from 20 something years ago. Come Dance With Me is the only song I liked on it. From what I hear the heroin really took it's toll on James..not sure about Bator. Where they good live?? Did they do Damned and Dead Boys covers??
                                Well, most likely any compilation had all the commercial singles like "Like A Virgin" but but there was some good stuff on the albums even if they did suffer from tinny 1980s production. Check out the first S/T album or "Method To Our Madness". They didn't do any Damned or Dead Boys (or Barracudas or Sham 69) covers but they sometimes played a few of the old Stooges/MC5/Stones/Kinks covers that all those bands used to play- I saw them once in London when Joey Ramone joined them onstage for something like "All Day And All Of The Night". It may have been the same gig where Stiv ran onstage at the start of the show and immediately fell off the front of the stage, a good 6' drop, and it also may have been the same gig where Stiv sacked the rest of the band onstage at the encore for advertising for a replacement vocalist! All those gigs from so long ago are starting to blur into each other somewhat, but yeah, they were good live, completely unpredictable and pretty intimidating...
                                Last edited by MJD2013; 11-30-2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X