Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIO-Sacred Heart
    Heaven & Hell-Live At Radio City

Comment

• Just gotta LUV it to bits!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yesterday:
        Sabotage
        8th Star
        Live Evil
        Worcester 83
        DIO Sacred Heart
        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Today:
          Headless Cross
          TYR
          Tech X
          NSD
          DIO: Evil Or Divine

Comment

• Black Sabbath - Fornebu, Norway 24/11-2013

Great sound, Alex!!!
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Me and my nephew just sat listening to Snowblind from beforementioned bootleg. Only Sabbath are able to make a hyperactive three and a half year old kid sit still for 6 and a half minutes. He was totally into it, even started nodding along to the beat. The Power of Sabbath!
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Comment

• _____________13
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                    Yesterday:
                    Sabotage
                    8th Star
                    Live Evil
                    Worcester 83
                    Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                    Today:
                    Headless Cross
                    TYR
                    Tech X
                    NSD
                    True fan!! ...in a 24 hour period NS hits 3 ozzy era releases , including the 2 misunderstood masterpieces TE and NSD! ...and the bar setter SABOTAGE!

He not only hits up the DIO era , but he does so in style , covering the oz era standards with the epic voice of Ronnie!

Did you say Tony Martin , sure no prob , how about the barn burner TYR , and the bench mark HEADLESS!

Ian not only enters the mix , but he does with a bang!!! ....rock n roll doctor , supernaut style!! (depending on version he has)

...and then my man NS shows that he is worthy of true Blackness , adding into the 24 hour run the one of a kind game changer , HUGHES era!!! ...with the certified beast 8th star!!!!!

So lets see , NS in 24 hours covers ALL 5 era's , he does this in grand fashion , leaving no stone uncovered ... covers the debut , paranoid , mor , vol 4 , sbs (listen closely) - he uses 2 different era's (dio , ian) to accomplish this task...

He covers sabotage , te , nsd , h n h , mob rules , born again , 7th star (alternate take NSTL) , hc , tyr , 8th star .... brilliant 24 hours!!! ...throw in some purple from BA tour and some Tull from 8th star ... Kudos NS!!!!

God Bless

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                      True fan!! ...in a 24 hour period NS hits 3 ozzy era releases , including the 2 misunderstood masterpieces TE and NSD! ...and the bar setter SABOTAGE!

He not only hits up the DIO era , but he does so in style , covering the oz era standards with the epic voice of Ronnie!

Did you say Tony Martin , sure no prob , how about the barn burner TYR , and the bench mark HEADLESS!

Ian not only enters the mix , but he does with a bang!!! ....rock n roll doctor , supernaut style!! (depending on version he has)

...and then my man NS shows that he is worthy of true Blackness , adding into the 24 hour run the one of a kind game changer , HUGHES era!!! ...with the certified beast 8th star!!!!!

So lets see , NS in 24 hours covers ALL 5 era's , he does this in grand fashion , leaving no stone uncovered ... covers the debut , paranoid , mor , vol 4 , sbs (listen closely) - he uses 2 different era's (dio , ian) to accomplish this task...

He covers sabotage , te , nsd , h n h , mob rules , born again , 7th star (alternate take NSTL) , hc , tyr , 8th star .... brilliant 24 hours!!! ...throw in some purple from BA tour and some Tull from 8th star ... Kudos NS!!!!

God Bless
                      Thanks Man!! I don't know what your opinion of this is but it all wouldn't be possible like this if it wasn't for my ipod. I have a 160 giger and it take it with me everywhere!!The amount of Sabbath and Sabbath related stuff in it is ridiculous!! Glad you brought up that Gillan era boot and shared it with OID. That show is absolutely amazing and I have shared it with several people myself. I fukkin LOVE that Hartford show too btw and it makes it a lot more special that Bill is on it. Really love the TULL cover as well. Why was it dropped? Royalties maybe. I am loving all this new Sabbath stuff. Thanks again!!!! Anyhow yesterday it was
                      Hartford 1980

Right now I'm jamming some British Steel by Judas Priest and they certainly have earned their #2 all time metal band listing in my book. I Love Judas Priest. Wish Halford woulda done an album with the Sabs.

Comment

• and

The recent Rhino/WB 180 g issues, all the way through from start to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackguard View Post

and

The recent Rhino/WB 180 g issues, all the way through from start to stop.
                          Beautiful.. I just picked up 13 on vinyl. But today I merely listened to Never Say Die
                          along with various DIO solo tracks.

Comment

• I've been listening to 13 all week long, I'm addicted to this album, I can't get enough of it.

And I've also been listening to the Ozzy solo catalog all week long, No Rest For The Wicked back to back, great album and another one of my favorites is No More Tears.

Down To Earth is a good album, better than what I remember it being, with all this being said, I truly and sincerely hope Ozzy stays where he belongs, in Sabbath.

He's proven everything he has had to prove, and that is that he could make it on his own, which he has many times over, but nothing is better than his days with Sabbath, and hopefully those days will be long and fruitful.

I have everything Ozzy solo, except for the Prince Of Darkness box set, and the foreign exclusives and unreleased material, that I heard on youtube, thanks to Drago.

I'm hoping to get the U.K. version titled Talk Of The Devil, just to have in my collection, I've always wanted this and the extremely hard to get A Song For Jim, I've gotten all the other Sabbath/Earth tracks I always wanted and thought I'd never get, those are my prized Sabbath gems, courtesy of Doctor John, thanks Doc!
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              I've been listening to 13 all week long, I'm addicted to this album, I can't get enough of it.

And I've also been listening to the Ozzy solo catalog all week long, No Rest For The Wicked back to back, great album and another one of my favorites is No More Tears.

Down To Earth is a good album, better than what I remember it being, with all this being said, I truly and sincerely hope Ozzy stays where he belongs, in Sabbath.

He's proven everything he has had to prove, and that is that he could make it on his own, which he has many times over, but nothing is better than his days with Sabbath, and hopefully those days will be long and fruitful.

I have everything Ozzy solo, except for the Prince Of Darkness box set, and the foreign exclusives and unreleased material, that I heard on youtube, thanks to Drago.

I'm hoping to get the U.K. version titled Talk Of The Devil, just to have in my collection, I've always wanted this and the extremely hard to get A Song For Jim, I've gotten all the other Sabbath/Earth tracks I always wanted and thought I'd never get, those are my prized Sabbath gems, courtesy of Doctor John, thanks Doc!
                              Hmm I don't have a physical copy of Just Say Ozzy or the Under Cover albums. Kinda funny that I've been dragging my feet on picking up Just Say Ozzy for like 25 years now. No Sabbth yet today. I'm playing Blue Oyster Cult-Tyranny and Mutation in anticipation of seeing the yet again next month.

Comment

• I“m listening to Black Sabbath right now. When I“m finished, I think I“ll listen to 13 again

Comment

Working...
                                X