Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Songs:
      Black Sabbath
      After All (The Dead)
      I
      Never Say Die
      "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Right Now: Paranoid
        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Comment

• Live in Buenos Aires 1994
            Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Master
              Of
              Reality

(first Sabbath in 6 weeks)
              Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Paranoid (full cd)

Comment

• I finally bought and listened to "Speak of the Devil" for the 1st time....

and I am surprised and very impressed at how good Ozzy sounds singing those Black Sabbath songs... especially Black Sabbath and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath!!

Tommy Aldridge sounds like Bill Ward on drums. Brad Gillis is no Tony Iommi but he is good enough to make the songs rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by thewizard View Post
                      I finally bought and listened to "Speak of the Devil" for the 1st time....

and I am surprised and very impressed at how good Ozzy sounds singing those Black Sabbath songs... especially Black Sabbath and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath!!

Tommy Aldridge sounds like Bill Ward on drums. Brad Gillis is no Tony Iommi but he is good enough to make the songs rock.
                      This was my first introduction to Black Sabbath and one of my favorite Ozzy albums, I've since bought the English version Talk Of The Devil, just to have it.

Glad you like it and enjoy it.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Black Sabbath (full cd)

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Never Say Die! and Technical Ecstasy [both full CD's]
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Thel is definitely diggin' Cross Purposes lately. My favorite Martin era album.

Comment

• Yesterday on Christmas I listened to my New Vol 4 vinyl rhino re-issue !!!!
                                Right now:
                                Forbidden, It beats TYR now in my opinion.
                                Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Working...
                                X