Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• 13 (Deluxe Edition)

Comment

• In the last week...
          Black Sabbath (Australian fontana vinyl pressing)
          Master Of Reality (Original vinyl)
          Vol 4 (Original vinyl)
          We Sold Our Souls For Rock 'N' Roll (Original vinyl)
          Heaven and Hell (Original vinyl)

Yesterday
          THE END

Today
          THE END

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              This again.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

This again.

Again and again and again!!!
                Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-30-2016, 07:01 AM.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Season Of The Dead

This is without a doubt the best one. It's heavy, it's doomy, it's...well Sabbathy! It just could have used a proper solo.

Comment

• The end...The guitar solo in Take me Home is mind blowing, it brings a tear almost it's so majestic.
                    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Again and again and again!!!
                      I've made my own 14 album with The End continuing right after the four bonus tracks and a few other tracks after those, and The End tracks is all I been listening to since I downloaded the tracks, great stuff, the songs are stuck in my head.

Comment

• The End

Ozzy sounds so good singing with his mates playing.

When Ozzy sings over Tony's riffs, it's Black Sabbath!!!!
                        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-30-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• OID, your enthusiasm is infectious! So far I'm really excited about hearing The End. Just hope that, come April, they sort out the issues with the CDs.

Got Sabotage on now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                            OID, your enthusiasm is infectious! So far I'm really excited about hearing The End. Just hope that, come April, they sort out the issues with the CDs.
                            Sweet, once you listen to them, you'll be addicted, you won't be able to stop listening.

Watched and listened to Never Say Die!

Comment

• *Sabbath Bloody Sabbath {live 1999}
                              *After Forever {live 2005}
                              If the magic comes between us
                              And we never meet again
                              Take a part of me away
                              'Cause maybe it's all above love
                              ~As Long As It's Not About Love~

Comment

• The End
                                Headless Cross
                                TYR
                                Dehumanizer............The End has rekindled my rabid Sabbath thirst...any lineup is great to me I just Love Sabbath.
                                Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Working...
                                X