Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude
    Dirty Women
    "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Originally posted by DISCMAN1969 View Post
      Solitude
      Dirty Women
      Solitude is such a good song and very atmospheric, every time I listen to it it brings me back in time when I was a teen standing by the lake at Lincoln Park in Jersey City where we use to go to WOW record shop at the Hudson Mall in Jersey City, where I bought most of my Sabbath records with my hard earned money from my Pizza Parlor job in Downeck Newark.

Wonderful memories, life was so much easier and very enjoy full.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Solitude is such a good song and very atmospheric, every time I listen to it it brings me back in time when I was a teen standing by the lake at Lincoln Park in Jersey City where we use to go to WOW record shop at the Hudson Mall in Jersey City, where I bought most of my Sabbath records with my hard earned money from my Pizza Parlor job in Downeck Newark.

Wonderful memories, life was so much easier and very enjoy full.
        This is why music is great and wonderful. It can take you back to time, place and special memory.

Comment

This is why music is great and wonderful. It can take you back to time, place and special memory.
          That it is Discman, and Sabbath always does.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Sabotage (Full Album)
            This great album again, Symptom kicked my ass again, Bill’s drumming is just like (oh my God, spectacular)
            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 06-18-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• TV Crimes
              Dear Father
              Gypsy
              Heaven And Hell
              Iron Man
              After Forever
              Children of the Grave
              Last edited by DISCMAN1969; 06-19-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Listened to this today:

Comment

• This masterpiece of a classic (Full Album)

Comment

• Paranoid Full CD

Comment

Paranoid Full CD
                      Classic, my favorite Sabbath song Hand Of Doom.

Comment

Classic, my favorite Sabbath song Hand Of Doom.
                        That is a killer song. I know some people get tired of this CD because it has the big 3 on there, but it is still one of my favorite Ozzy Black Sabbath CDs. I can listen to War Pigs everyday!

Comment

That is a killer song. I know some people get tired of this CD because it has the big 3 on there, but it is still one of my favorite Ozzy Black Sabbath CDs. I can listen to War Pigs everyday!
                          It is one of my favorite Sabbath albums as well, Planet. Caravan is another favorite, the entire album is killer.

Comment

This masterpiece of a classic (Full Album)
                            This again, I’m hooked on Master right now, Lord Of This World, Love this song.

Comment

• California Jam

Comment

This masterpiece of a classic (Full Album)
                                This again third day^ in s row, and this:

Comment

Working...
                                X