Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootleg last night.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• This fine album:
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Live In Buenos Aires 1994 (Full Boot)
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-19-2018, 04:41 AM.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• I'm hearing the Technical Ecstasy cd in my car but mostly, i stuck with Dirty Women.

Comment

• My favorite song from 13.
            Last edited by Kennyz; 07-16-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• I was listening to both 'Technical Ecstasy' and 'Never Say Die'. I hardly ever listen to those albums so thought it was time I dusted them off and gave them a spin. I'm glad I did, too, because every time I put them on I remember that they're actually pretty decent releases. Bill does a good job on those albums and Ozzy sounds great despite his personal health.

They both have simply terrible album covers though.

Comment

• Turn To Glen (Full Boot)

Comment

• Ozzy Meets The Priest (Full Boot)

Comment

• Jerusalem
                    Sabbath Stones
                    The Eternal Idol (Full Album)
                    Last edited by tsimisde; 07-19-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Yesterday I listened to 13 Best But exclusive entire album and bonus tracks and The End CD twice in a row along with Psycho Man, Selling My Soul, Who’s Fooling Who? Scary Dreams, and The Rebel.

Comment

• Jerusalem
                        The Battle of TYR/Odin's court/Valhalla
                        Fairies Wear boots
                        Headless Cross

Comment

• 'Sabotage', 'The Eternal Idol' and 'Seventh Star' in my automobile.

Right now I'm watching/listening to the 1970 live in Paris show. Ozzy's voice back in the 70s and 80s was always so on the note. He had a great ear in his heyday.

Comment

• I
                            After Forever
                            "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Been listening to this since I got it and will continue into next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                                Been listening to this since I got it and will continue into next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X