Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Listened to this today Full Album twice.^^^

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Finished listening to this^^^yesterday.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Listened to this today full album.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• This is what I listened to the most today:

♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Heaven And Hell - Phoenix - April 22nd, 20007 (Full Boot)

Given to me by Doctor John, thank you Doc.

Excellent sound and show.

Comment

• Devil and daughter
            Call of the wild
            Black Moon
            The Law maker
            Jerusalem
            Valhalla
            Heaven in black
            I Witness
            The hand that rocks the cradle
            What's The use
            Trashed
            Heaven and hell (Full Album)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Listened to this today, Deluxe edition (Full Album)

Comment

• Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Full Album)
                Lady Evil
                Heaven and hell
                Die young
                Dehumanizer (Full Album)
                Cross Purposes (Full Album)
                Hole in the sky
                Symptom of the Universe

Comment

• This again in it’s entirety.^^^^Deluxe Edition.

Comment

• I listened to War Pigs on Q104.3 New York’s Rock Radio.

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Love comes flowing Throuuuugh yeaaahhhhh!!!!!!(YoY)!!!!
                        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-22-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• I love you allllll!!!!! God bless you!!! (YoY)!!!!

I’m having an Ozzy moment, Black Sabbath drives me nuts every freaking time!!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-22-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Wolverhampton First Tyr 01/09/90 (entire boot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep8E7o77TEM

Comment

• Martin is on fire here^^^, great show.

Comment

• Cross Purposes (Full Album)
                                TYR (Full Album)
                                Heaven and hell (Full Album)
                                The Mob Rules (Dio Years)
                                Turn up the night (Dio Years)
                                Voodoo (Dio Years)
                                Falling of the edge of the world (Dio Years)
                                Im hearing the Dio Years cd in my car and on a small ride i did today, i heard the songs i mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X