Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire album, yesterday and today.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Exstased In Fresno (Full Boot)

Courtesy of Doctor John, one of the many Sabbath joys given to me by him.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Iron Man on Q104.3 New York’s Rock Radio.

Comment

• Cross Of Thorns
            End Of The Beginning
            Black Sabbath (Live version from the Born Again deluxe edition) : An absolutely killer performance and the best one for me. The instrumental part is layed down greatly and i really like Gillan's screaming at this part and in the whole song. Awesome performance

Comment

• Sabbath with Halford from 2004. Tony really starts shredding at the end of “Black Sabbath”. Listened to a bit of Headless Cross as well.

Comment

• Full Albums

Comment

• Full Albums

Comment

• Eternal Idol (Deluxe Edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawmaker View Post
                      Eternal Idol (Deluxe Edition)
                      Sabbath has never been better than this moment right here .... brilliant album!

Comment

• The last two days, i'm hearing all the time the Dehumanizer album. I really like this one and for me, it's one of the best in Sabbath's catalogue. Is a masterpiece as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsimisde View Post
                          The last two days, i'm hearing all the time the Dehumanizer album. I really like this one and for me, it's one of the best in Sabbath's catalogue. Is a masterpiece as a whole.
                          Dehumanizer a great comeback for Dio/Sabbath, too bad it was short lived, I remember being so happy and over myself when I found the news out, I think it was through RIP Magazine where it had a center foldout poster of Ronnie.

Originally posted by Lawmaker View Post
                          Eternal Idol (Deluxe Edition)
                          Love to see old time members come back!

Comment

• Paranoid, Dirty Women

edit: also, The Thrill of it All
                            Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 12-03-2018, 03:39 AM. Reason: forgot a song :P
                            ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                            and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• “Forbidden” demos. Looking forward to an update on the remix.

Comment

• Today I finally got my Black Sabbath - Past Lives vinyl record, after waiting a month for it, and then record 1 is warped! I am now rocking out to record 2. But monday, I will send this back and ask for a new one!

Comment

Working...
                                X