Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Album

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Just woke up from a dream where I was listening to “13”. Depending on your feelings about the album however, it could have been considered a nightmare.

Comment

• Black Sabbath_______________________Paranoid____________ _____Master Of Reality_________

The Great-Eight All Full Albums (From Monday till Today, round and round!)
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• ____Sabbath Bloody Sabbath____________Sabotage_________________Techni cal Ecstacy__________Never Say Die!

The Great-Eight All Full Albums (From Monday till Today, round and round!)

Comment

• “Miranha”. Though it was not released as a Sabbath track, as far as I know it was recorded by the “Headless Cross” lineup sans Martin? Was not all that familiar with this song until lately and I’ve been playing it over and over today. Move over “Scarlet Pimpernel”, I may have a new favorite Iommi instrumental.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Never Say Die!

Iíll be listening to this masterpiece again today, Iím entranced with Air Dance!

Comment

• Both Full Albums

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Headless Cross (Full Album)

Listening to this album today, I can’t help but think how classic the title song is, right up there with the other Sabbath classics.

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Forbidden (Full Album)

Comment

• Black Sabbath-TYR

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Cross Purposes

Comment

• Black Sabbath 1975 live in Asbury park. The Band is absolutely on.

Comment

• Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                            Black Sabbath 1975 live in Asbury park. The Band is absolutely on.
                            Agreed.

Black Sabbath-Eternal Idol

Comment

• I have made a playlist with the tracks im hearing regulary the last year and i put the whole Black Sabbath discography in there. The songs i have heard from the shuffle play are:

The Mob Rules
                              A Hard Road
                              Heaven In Black
                              Walk Away
                              The Fallen (outtake from Born Again sessions)
                              All moving parts (standing still)
                              Die Young
                              Anno Mundi

Comment

• Two of my favorite Martin
                                Originally posted by tsimisde View Post
                                I have made a playlist with the tracks im hearing regulary the last year and i put the whole Black Sabbath discography in there. The songs i have heard from the shuffle play are:

The Mob Rules
                                A Hard Road
                                Heaven In Black
                                Walk Away
                                The Fallen (outtake from Born Again sessions)
                                All moving parts (standing still)
                                Die Young
                                Anno Mundi
                                Two of my favorite Martin/Sabbath songs on your playlist.

Comment

Working...
                                X