Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Two of my favorite Martin

Two of my favorite Martin/Sabbath songs on your playlist.
    I agree with you. I really like both songs, i really like TYR album and Anno Mundi is one of my favorite Black Sabbath songs in general, not only in Tony Martin era. Headless Cross and TYR is one of the best 1-2 in a group's discography.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsimisde View Post
      I agree with you. I really like both songs, i really like TYR album and Anno Mundi is one of my favorite Black Sabbath songs in general, not only in Tony Martin era. Headless Cross and TYR is one of the best 1-2 in a group's discography.
      The TYR album has grown on me and moved up the ladder, The Law Maker, Jerusalem, Feels Good To Me, all fantastic songs and lets not forget The Sabbath Stones, love this album more and more. Headless Cross has sentimental value for me. the title song classic Sabbath up there with the best of them, but the album itself ranks at the bottom of the Martin/Sabbath albums.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Born Again
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• No Sabbath today but did listen to the new Candelmass album, which features Tony on a song.

Comment

• Haven't visited in a long time but today thought of this site for whatever reason. Here's a bit of a stream-of-consciousness listening account from a little while ago:

Listened to The Writ because I love that song, then went to ~6:00 on the guitar solo in the As Darkness Hits bootleg (Dehumanizer tour) to hear an early version of the riff to (and I have to check this every time) Cross of Thorns, because I love that kind of thing. I then listened to a bit of that, then was reading some post dunking on the Tony Martin era, considered how nobody ever's like "my favorite Sabbath song is Nightwing", laughed, then switched to the Dehumanizer demos because I had an itch I guess.
            Last edited by Axalon; 04-02-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• “Electric Funeral” on “Paranoid” original German pressing.

Comment

• Listened to JoeZ's condensed Sabotage, pretty cool:

Comment

• Listened to JoeZ's Sabbath Bloody Sabbath condensed album:

Comment

• Black Sabbath, Brooklyn New York March 31st 2014 boot, both CD’s.

Given to me by the great Doctor John!
                    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-12-2019, 06:33 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Mob Rules

Comment

• Dehumanizer

Comment

• Mob Rules

Dehumanizer

Listened to both of these again, Vinny is just amazing as is the rest of the band, spectacular!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                            Dehumanizer
                            Greatest album ever made ...... not a single release on Jesus green earth is better than this moment right here ..... not one!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                              Greatest album ever made ...... not a single release on Jesus green earth is better than this moment right here ..... not one!
                              Great album indeed Doc, listened to it again yesterday.

Today I listened to:

13 Best Buy Exclusive (Full Album)

The End

Psycho Man, Selling My Soul, Scary Dreams, Who’s Fooling Who, And War Pigs on Q104.3 New York’s Rock Radio
                              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-20-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• The Rebel (both versions)

Comment

Working...
                                X