Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath-Seventh Star
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Born Again
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Heaven and Hell

Comment

• Eternal Idol

Comment

• Headless Cross

Comment

• I listened to the entirety of Sabotage today, Heaven and Hell, Neon Knights, and many other things as well from Black Sabbath!

I'm currently listening to this concert that I just discovered a half hour ago, check it out when you can, has many Vol. 4 songs in it and Wicked World of all things! :]

♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
              and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
                I listened to the entirety of Sabotage today, Heaven and Hell, Neon Knights, and many other things as well from Black Sabbath!

I'm currently listening to this concert that I just discovered a half hour ago, check it out when you can, has many Vol. 4 songs in it and Wicked World of all things! :]

Good stuff 70'sOzzyBlackSabbath!

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Paranoid

Comment

• Technical Ecstasy

Comment

• Never, Never, Never Say Die!!!

Comment

• Technical Ecstasy

Comment

• Master Of Reality

Comment

• Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Comment

• Sabotage

Hole in the sky, take me to heaven.

Comment

• listening to the Ray Gillen versions of Eternal Idol for the first time ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X