Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vol. 4

You think she wants your money, but it’s you she wants instead!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Yesterday I listened to Eponymous and Vol. 4

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Paranoid

Comment

• Today I listened to War Pigs on WSOU 89.5 Newark’s Seton Hall Pirate Radio, Tony Iommi made an announcement on there in support of the New Jersey Catholic University’s Metal Radio Station!!!! Wooohooo!!!!

Jersey strong all lifelong!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
            Greatest album ever made ...... not a single release on Jesus green earth is better than this moment right here ..... not one!
            That's high praise indeed.

I would say Computer Gods and Buried Alive are two of the best opening and closing tracks on any Sabbath album for sure. Absolutely brutal tracks, but I don't think the rest of the album holds up to those tracks unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Towelie View Post
              That's high praise indeed.

I would say Computer Gods and Buried Alive are two of the best opening and closing tracks on any Sabbath album for sure. Absolutely brutal tracks, but I don't think the rest of the album holds up to those tracks unfortunately.
              I think Time Machine is the best song on Dehumanizer.

Comment

• Black Sabbath-Iron Man, The Best Of (Full Album)

Comment

• Master of Reality

Alright now, won’t you listen?

Comment

• Bill Ward-Accountable Beasts (Full Album)

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-05-2019, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Bill Ward-Ward One: Along The Way(Full Album)

Comment

• Sunday, Sabotage ____________Yesterday, Technical Ecstasy

Today, Never Say Die!

Comment

• Paranoid. It's usually Paranoid.

Comment

• Yesterday, eponymous:

Comment

• Today I listened to:

Comment

• My #1 Desert Island Disc, now and forever - Heaven And Hell
                                He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Working...
                                X