Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today:
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Paranoid
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Wednesday I listened to:

Thursday I listened to:

Today: Mob Rules Deluxe Edition (Both Discs)

You’re all fools, Black Sabbath rules!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I listened to various Black Sabbath songs in my music shuffle today...but the highlight of my day listening to Black Sabbath today is listening to this original version of Trashed from Born Again:
          ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
          and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• The one and only, the album that started it all!!!

Comment

• Reunion.......

Comment

• Technical Ecstasy

Gypsy woman you're the devil in drag,
                you are the queen of all hell!
                Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-11-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• The Devil You Know

Because the Devil you know is Black Sabbath!!!!!

Comment

• The Devil You Know(Again)_________________The Dio Years

Comment

• Headless Cross. I haven't heard this one for a long time but, i still love like the first time i heard it, a great album from start to finish.
                      Also, i have made a playlist with Dio era stuff and i have heard various songs from that era.

I haven't heard Black Sabbath for a long time but now, i'm back on track....

Comment

• Originally posted by tsimisde View Post

Headless Cross. I haven't heard this one for a long time but, i still love like the first time i heard it, a great album from start to finish.
                        Also, i have made a playlist with Dio era stuff and i have heard various songs from that era.

I haven't heard Black Sabbath for a long time but now, i'm back on track....
                        Good to see you're back on track Tsimisde, great album indeed, I'll be getting my Sabbath fix today.

Comment

• Today I listened to: Cross Purposes (Japanese Edition) and the great phenomenal Forbidden!!!!

Comment

• Today:_________________________________and:

Comment

• Headless Cross (again)

Comment

• Eternal Idol

Comment

Working...
                                X