Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Idol_________________________Seventh Star
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Yesterday: Headless Cross___________________and TYR
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Today: Cross Purposes___________________and Forbidden

Comment

• And right now 13

Comment

• I've been watching/listening to this concert a lot lately:

The entirety of the show is excellent, but the standout to me is that live Electric Funeral! It's so well done after all those years in the 70's of not performing it live.
            ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
            and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Listened to the entire Black Sabbath eras, from Ozzy to Martin and then 13 and The End final concert CD's, it took about a week.

Comment

• I'm listening to Live Evil right now.
                "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

• Speak Of The Devil (The Album responsible for getting me into Sabbath!!!!!, thank you Mr. Ozzy Osbourne!!!!!!!)

(YoY)

Comment

• Technical Ecstasy

Comment

• Talk Of The Devil

Comment

• No Sabbath today, but digging Bill’s new song Dark.

Comment

• This NIGHT (It is almost 2:00 here) I am listening to Black Sabbath - The End on vinyl record. Tho very low volume, because my dog is sleeping, and probably my neighbors as well. The End is a live record from their very last tour and also their last concert! I was lucky and saw them on this tour, and it was just awesome! I wish I could go back in time and see it all over again!

https://www.discogs.com/Black-Sabbat...lease/11149469

Comment

• Dehumanizer

Comment

• Heaven and Hell

The world is full of Kings and Queens who rob your eyes and steal your dreams, it’s Heaven and Hell, oh well!!!!

Comment

• Mob Rules

Comment

Working...
                                X