Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sabbath, but listened to a few Ozzy songs today:

Facing Hell
    No More Tears
    I Don't Wanna Change The World
    Hellraiser

The vocal line in Facing Hell really reminds me of a late-70s era Sabbath song, but can't recall which one.

Comment

• The Devil You Know
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Live Evil
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Falling Off The Edge Of The World
          Over & Over
          Sign Of The Southern Cross

Comment

• So far, Wheels of Confusion

also, You Won't Change Me
            Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 12-03-2019, 09:42 AM.
            ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
            and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• I love this album from beginning to end

Comment

• My Black Sabbath 1970-2017 box set from Ebay arrived! Right now, listening to Mob Rules...the opening track, Turn Up The Night, is killer! So good sounding and got my head banging! The solo in there, I knew right away was Iommi. The track after it, Voodoo, is also a great track! Doesn't sound like traditional Sabbath really, but still sounds catchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
                  My Black Sabbath 1970-2017 box set from Ebay arrived! Right now, listening to Mob Rules...the opening track, Turn Up The Night, is killer! So good sounding and got my head banging! The solo in there, I knew right away was Iommi. The track after it, Voodoo, is also a great track! Doesn't sound like traditional Sabbath really, but still sounds catchy.
                  Is it beautiful like I said 70’sSabbath? Did it come with the booklet?

Comment

• Been listening to the great eight all this week, never get enough Sabbath, it gets me through the obstacles in daily life.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                      Is it beautiful like I said 70’sSabbath? Did it come with the booklet?
                      It's drop dead gorgeous! If noone told me, would've thought it was an official release! I didn't check if it had the booklet because I plan to keep it sealed...I ended up downloading the albums from online so as to be able to listen to them while keeping the box sealed

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
                        It's drop dead gorgeous! If noone told me, would've thought it was an official release! I didn't check if it had the booklet because I plan to keep it sealed...I ended up downloading the albums from online so as to be able to listen to them while keeping the box sealed
                        That’s cool, glad you like it, it's the only way you'll get the entire Sabbath eras in one Boxset.
                        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-05-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Shaking Off The Chains.

Their best attempt at recapturing the spirit of the first two Sabbath albums.

Comment

• Black Sabbath ________________________________Master Of Reality

Comment

• Born Again_____________________________Seventh Star

Comment

• Headless Cross____________________________Eternal Idol

Comment