Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TYR
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• 13 (Best Buy Exclusive)__________________The End

Psycho Man, Selling My Soul, Who’s Fooling Who, Scary Dreams and The Rebel both versions.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Yesterday I listened to Cross Purposes

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          Yesterday I listened to Cross Purposes
          Just listened to that one today.

Great album. Especially Evil Eye, Virtual Death and The Hand That Rocks The Cradle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Towelie View Post
            Just listened to that one today.

Great album. Especially Evil Eye, Virtual Death and The Hand That Rocks The Cradle.
            Yes it’s good, but I like Forbidden better, today I listened to Forbidden:

Comment

• Recently, I really took a liking to The Eternal Idol! I like the entire album, no songs omitted. For a Black Sabbath with only Iommi from the original members, it still really sounds like Sabbath to me, catchy memorable riffs and all. But even beyond that, within the riffs themselves, there's a distinct Black Sabbath sound that permeates the riffs. No wonder why people tend to say Iommi is Sabbath...it's because he IS Sabbath! Currently listening to Nightmare right now. Tony Martin's voice took a bit of adjusting to get used to, but not as much as it took for Dio to grow on me. NIGHTMARE, got me RUNNING!
              ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
              and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
                Recently, I really took a liking to The Eternal Idol! I like the entire album, no songs omitted. For a Black Sabbath with only Iommi from the original members, it still really sounds like Sabbath to me, catchy memorable riffs and all. But even beyond that, within the riffs themselves, there's a distinct Black Sabbath sound that permeates the riffs. No wonder why people tend to say Iommi is Sabbath...it's because he IS Sabbath! Currently listening to Nightmare right now. Tony Martin's voice took a bit of adjusting to get used to, but not as much as it took for Dio to grow on me. NIGHTMARE, got me RUNNING!
                Great album, the song Nightmare has Ray Gillen laughter in it.

The title tack is pure Sabbath.

Comment

• After a long time, i heard those two albums from Black Sabbath.

Cross Purposes
                  Forbidden

Comment

• First post I make using my fixed username!

Currently listening to The Shining

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
                      First post I make using my fixed username!

Glad to see you got it fixed 70’s.

This is my first post using the updated site!

Comment

Glad to see you got it fixed 70’s.

This is my first post using the updated site!
                        Nice! Here's to many more posts!

Comment

Nice! Here's to many more posts!
                          Rock on my man!

Comment

First post I make using my fixed username!

Great song, it’s about the Stephen King’s story The Shining.

Comment

Great song, it’s about the Stephen King’s story The Shining.
                              So there is a connection between the two! I was thinking there might be, but then I remembered how Iron Man has nothing to do with the Marvel character so I wrote it off as a coincidence. Thanks for telling me.

Comment

So there is a connection between the two! I was thinking there might be, but then I remembered how Iron Man has nothing to do with the Marvel character so I wrote it off as a coincidence. Thanks for telling me.
                                Yes just listen to the lyrics and you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X