Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None. Almost all Rush since Peart died.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

• ^^^
      Me too, just got to Moving Pictures.
      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• "Look, I think I made myself clear when I asked for something heavy. That's not what I meant by 'heavy'. THIS is HEAVY!!!"

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• "No no no no, that's not how you punch your fists in the air. Even the song is all wrong for that. THIS is how you do it!"

"See? Your arms have to hurt tomorrow. If you have to see a doctor because of it, all the better."

Comment

• Yesterday I listened to:
            Black Sabbath S/T
            Paranoid
            Master of Reality
            Vol. 4

All full albums.
            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-09-2020, 12:38 PM. Reason: Typo
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Today:
              Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
              Sabotage

All full albums

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Currently listening to the Ray Gillen version of The Shining, really good song
                ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
                  Currently listening to the Ray Gillen version of The Shining, really good song
                  Funny you mention the Shining, I was just watching Doctor Sleep that I bought on DVD yesterday.

The shining is an excellent song, both the Ray Gillen and Tony Martin versions.
                  Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-10-2020, 09:00 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• BLACK SABBATH.
                    The band. The album. The opening song.
                    The rain. The church bell. The thunder.
                    That mystical dark lady.
                    The sinister and heavyweight big bang of all heavy metal.
                    50 years ago, on 13th of February 1970.

You should always listen to this from a vinyl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                      BLACK SABBATH.
                      The band. The album. The opening song.
                      The rain. The church bell. The thunder.
                      That mystical dark lady.
                      The sinister and heavyweight big bang of all heavy metal.
                      50 years ago, on 13th of February 1970.

You should always listen to this from a vinyl.
                      It’s past midnight here so it’s February the 13th 50 years ago on this very day, this classic album was released, whose cover is my favorite piece of art and my personal Mona Lisa, I’ll be listening to this classic that has changed my life since the age of 16, this album and this one and only band that I love and cherish, this is all I’ll be listening to today when I get up in the morning.

Earlier today I listened to Technical Ecstasy.
                      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-12-2020, 11:46 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Black Sabbath Deluxe Edition: All day long!

Comment

• Vol 4. has been in my car CD player, so I listened to that tonight. Blasting Supernaut while cruising down the highway rules

Comment

Working...
                          X