Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Again! Emptying my load now bud.

Edit - there's also a fragility to his voice that I've never heard from ozz before,
    I know a few don't like this one but I fking love it!!
    Can't keep them all happy. God Is Dead is , BY FAR, my least fave. Other that that one being waaaay too long and sadly placed after the 9 minute opener the album is almost too good to be true.
    Listening to Never Say Die right now. Juniors Eyes to be exact. Simply one of the best songs I have ever heard. I love this album. It's easily one of my faves.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
      Can't keep them all happy. God Is Dead is , BY FAR, my least fave. Other that that one being waaaay too long and sadly placed after the 9 minute opener the album is almost too good to be true.
      Listening to Never Say Die right now. Juniors Eyes to be exact. Simply one of the best songs I have ever heard. I love this album. It's easily one of my faves.
      God is dead! Would of made a better six min song I reckon or placed elsewhere on the album but I still like it!,
      Top 5 now prob go...
      Age of reason
      Zeitgeist
      Dear father
      Damaged soul
      End of the beginning
      In that order!
      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Listening to Never Say Die right now. I love this album. It's easily one of my faves.

Yeah it is unreal, Ozzy sounds so strong and the band is tight. My third favorite of the original 8 just behind Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Sabotage.
        Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Today I listened to

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Comment

Paranoid
            Master Of Reality
            Vol 4

Comment

The Earth Demos.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Master Of Reality with my gf on the way to the swap meet which lead me to go to this record store in San Diego where I scored a CLEAN Seventh Star on vinyl for 10 bucks.

Comment

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

The Devil You Know
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

It's been a rough day on the Sabbath front. Only got to listen to Technical Ecstasy up until "Rock n Roll Doctor" where I had to stop, and then it didn't feel right to continue later so I just skipped Sabbath for the rest of the day. Already throwing around some ideas for albums to play tomorrow... Has been a while since I visited the magical realm of Never Say Die... or maybe Mob Rules... I guess I'll flip a coin or something...
                    "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
                    -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
                    - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
                    http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Reading the Psychophobia thread ealier inspired me to listen to Cross Purposes. Not that I need much of an excuse as it's one of my favourite Sabbath albums
                      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by devstorm View Post
                        Atom & Evil came on as I was doing some paperwork today. Had my media device on shuffle.
                        Not sabbath

Comment

Just listened to Iron Man, on Q104.3 New York Classic Rock, Radio!

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                            Not sabbath
                            Or Sabbath related for that matter.

As for myself; GZR - Catatonic Eclipse
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Holy Diver - Dio

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                                Not sabbath
                                It is as far as I'm concerned. Speaking of NOT Sabbath I listened to
                                Black Sabbath Featuring Tony Iommi - Seventh Star
                                Sabbath Bloody Sabbath-full album
                                The Eternal Idol ( Ray Gillan version)
                                Tony Iommi-Fused

Fused is slowly growing on me more and more. I have a hard time with Glen Hughes sometimes so it's taking like a fuckin' decade for me to start liking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X