Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post

Fused is slowly growing on me more and more. I have a hard time with Glen Hughes sometimes so it's taking like a fuckin' decade for me to start liking it.
    I bought a promo copy back when it came out & realized maybe 2 years later I'd only heard it once. After I fixed that, I took to it in minutes. Its another in a long list of Iommi favorites. His multi-singer Solo debut is secondary to that one for me. The riffs kill me. Great production as well. Glenns voice is rather commercial but so friggin what!!... the riffs \M/ \M/
    The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

I listened to

No More Tears - Ozzy Osbourne
      Live At Last - Black Sabbath
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Dehumanizer and The Devil You Know, I love this album from beginning to end.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Nothing today, listened to some Damned instead.
          My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
            Damn you man! Just joking.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

I listened to Machine Gun Etiquette AND Strawberries because the Damned are one of my favorite all time bands.
              Anyways Sabbathwise it was:
              Eternal Idol_ Ray Gillan version again!!( The Martin version is one of my favorite albums but Ray has some moments)
              Ray Rules bootleg live set.
              Ray had an amazing voice but I'm glad he left the band. His pretty boy crisp and clean octaves were very inappropriate for Sabbath and Tony sounded sloppy on this set. Maybe he knew what he was doing with Ray wasn't quite right. Maybe he was just fucked up really bad on coke and booze.That being said the sound quality was waaay better on this show than it is on the one included on the Seventh Star deluxe....go figure. I wouldn't recommend those Sabbath deluxe editions to anybody but the most serious fans. They are shit products and a total fuckin rip off. I have most of them regardless.
              Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

I wouldn't recommend those Sabbath deluxe editions to anybody but the most serious fans. They are shit products and a total fuckin rip off. I have most of them regardless.
                'Cause you're a most serious fan, i take it?
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

I listened to Machine Gun Etiquette AND Strawberries because the Damned are one of my favorite all time bands.
                  Nice to know there are some fellow Damned fans on the site, joint 2nd favourite band. Listened to the Damned again, this time Machine Gun Etiquette and Phatasmagoria (yesterday it was the two recent(-ish) albums Grave Disorder and So, Who's Paranoid)

Back on topic: Air Dance, Bible Black, Die Young, Fairies Wear Boots and Falling Off The Edge Of The World.
                  My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Mob Rules [Full CD] How awesome is Falling Off The Edge Of The World and Over And Over?

Heaven And Hell [Full CD]

Comment

Today I again listened to
                      13 [Full Album]
                      ...and then

Dehumanizer [Full Album]
                      The Devil You Know [Full Album]
                      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

I'll be listening to 13 tonight.
                        Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Cross Purposes right now.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Nice to know there are some fellow Damned fans on the site, joint 2nd favourite band. Listened to the Damned again, this time Machine Gun Etiquette and Phatasmagoria (yesterday it was the two recent(-ish) albums Grave Disorder and So, Who's Paranoid)

Back on topic: Air Dance, Bible Black, Die Young, Fairies Wear Boots and Falling Off The Edge Of The World.
                          Damned and Sabbath? You are a good man Obviously.

Comment

Today I listened to Black Sabbath (live performance from '78), After Forever, Embryo but I skipped COTG, Lord of This World, A National Acrobat, St. Vitus's Dance, and Under the Sun (I usually pair those last two up for some reason...). For the past few months I've tried to get in some Sabbath every day, seeing as I'm obsessed with them. Debatable whether or not it's entirely unhealthy.
                            *hilarious quip goes here*

List of Sabbath stuff I have: First 8 albums on 180-gram vinyl (Rhino), all Dio albums digital, Born Again digital, Tyr digitized, 13 digital, MOR-logo coffee mug, MOR poster courtesy of Rhino vinyl reissue of MOR.

Comment

Originally posted by sn0wblind View Post
                              Today I listened to Black Sabbath (live performance from '78), After Forever, Embryo but I skipped COTG, Lord of This World, A National Acrobat, St. Vitus's Dance, and Under the Sun (I usually pair those last two up for some reason...). For the past few months I've tried to get in some Sabbath every day, seeing as I'm obsessed with them. Debatable whether or not it's entirely unhealthy.
                              Hey I don't think it's unhealthy at all but I'm a bit fuckin' Radio some say. Welcome to the board!! Thanks for posting!

Comment

LOL thanks. Yes sometimes we need Sabbath just to keep from going Radio-er than we already are. =P
                                *hilarious quip goes here*

List of Sabbath stuff I have: First 8 albums on 180-gram vinyl (Rhino), all Dio albums digital, Born Again digital, Tyr digitized, 13 digital, MOR-logo coffee mug, MOR poster courtesy of Rhino vinyl reissue of MOR.

Comment

Working...
                                X