Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ You Radioheads...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      ^^^ You Radioheads...
      Arrrgh!!!
      Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Technical Ecstasy [Full CD]

Forbidden [Full CD], I think Forbidden is such an underrated album, I don't get all the knocking down this album gets.
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-07-2013, 04:19 PM.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Today I listened to

Mob Rules

and 13 again!
          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Yesterday I listened to
            Headless Cross
            Live At Last( Past Lives Version)

Comment

War Pigs
              Into The Void
              Under The Sun
              Snowblind
              Age Of Reason
              Black Sabbath
              Behind The Wall Of Sleep
              N.I.B
              End Of The Beginning
              Faires Wear Boots
              Rat Salad
              Iron Man
              God Is Dead?
              Dirty Women
              Children Of The Grave
              Paranoid

Yup, starting to hype myself up with the setlist before the show
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Black Sabbath [Full CD]

Paranoid [Full CD]
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Black sabbath deluxe - black sabbath
                  Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                    Black sabbath deluxe - black sabbath
                    Love those Deluxe Editions, especially this one, my favorite all time album.

Thank you Doctor John for turning me on to these gems, and for giving me most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Thank you Doctor John for turning me on to these gems, and for giving me most of them.
                      I think they are a bit overrated personally. I have most of them and am disappointed in all the post Ozzy era ones. Compared to other bands deluxe editions I think they are a rip off. The Uriah Heep deluxe editions gave Far more on one single disc. Anyhow, Sab today:

Heaven and Hell "side one"
                      Spiral Architect
                      Sabotage
                      Heaven and Hell "side two"
                      Forbidden w bonus track
                      Reunion studio tracks only
                      Iommi w Ozzy Who's fooling You
                      Scarey Dreams
                      The Devil Cried
                      Iommi full album.. Who's fooling you is a great song!!I Heard it twice today... Is it Sabbath? How could it Not be Sabbath?? Is it all in the name??

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                        I think they are a bit overrated personally. I have most of them and am disappointed in all the post Ozzy era ones. Compared to other bands deluxe editions I think they are a rip off. The Uriah Heep deluxe editions gave Far more on one single disc. Anyhow, Sab today:

Iommi full album.. Who's fooling you is a great song!!I Heard it twice today... Is it Sabbath? How could it Not be Sabbath?? Is it all in the name??
                        I love the post Ozzy ones. it's where I got to hear Ray Gillen for the first time, on the 2nd Disc on the 7th Star Deluxe Edition, which was at the Hammersmith Odeon show, and the 2nd Disc on the Eternal Idol album which are the Ray Gillen Sessions, which I like more than the Tony Martin renditions. I have every single Sabbath Deluxe Editions, my only disappointment is the Mob Rules one, because I could only get it in Jewel Case and not the nice Digi-Pack one like the rest of them.

No it's not all in the name, it's in Tony Iommi.

Comment

The deluxe editions.... They put time and effort into them up till mor,
                          I'm surprised you hadn't already bought them before doc sent them oid, first thing I did was buy them as soon as I found out about them.
                          What the hell did they do to the mix on never say die deluxe cause that sounds more tinny than original vinyl and the castle CDs !?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                            The deluxe editions.... They put time and effort into them up till mor,
                            I'm surprised you hadn't already bought them before doc sent them oid, first thing I did was buy them as soon as I found out about them.
                            What the hell did they do to the mix on never say die deluxe cause that sounds more tinny than original vinyl and the castle CDs !?!?
                            I didn't know they had the Never Say Die! Deluxe Edition, when did that one come out, and what are the extras on it?

Comment

I didn't know they had the Never Say Die! Deluxe Edition, when did that one come out, and what are the extras on it?
                              No extras just a more worded booklet on making of album etc, and a REALLY shit re-master job!

2007?

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                                Never Satisfied, Doctor John just called me and told me to tell you, that it's not Who's Fooling You, it's Who's Fooling Who, and yes it is a Black Sabbath song.

Comment

Working...
                                X