Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
    Heaven & Hell (full CD)

I like to focus my listening on these things sometimes. I find it can
    increase the pleasure of the music even further.
    You seem like a cool guy Typhon. What kinda Masshole are you? I'm from the Hudson area originally. Been in San Diego mostly since 1987, most my life.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Comment

• Master Of Reality with Weevil Woman bonus track. At work. My coworkers complained. I thought they were hardy grown men but apparently they would rather hear Taylor Swift like all little Princesses do.

Comment

• The Mob Rules (full CD)

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
          You seem like a cool guy Typhon. What kinda Masshole are you? I'm from the Hudson area originally. Been in San Diego mostly since 1987, most my life.
          Southeastern Mass. (New Bedford area)
          Have you never been back in MA since 1987?
          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
            The Mob Rules (full CD)

Southeastern Mass. (New Bedford area)
            Have you never been back in MA since 1987?
            My last Real visit was in 2002. My ex I met out here was from Mass and we visited her family. I bought Heaven and Hell for the first time on that trip at Newbury Comics in Boston. I Love Boston. Other than that I have just passed through Boston to Visit my Grandparents in Vermont. They both have passed now after long lives and I don't know what could possibly pull me back there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
              Master Of Reality with Weevil Woman bonus track. At work. My coworkers complained. I thought they were hardy grown men but apparently they would rather hear Taylor Swift like all little Princesses do.
              This made me smile lol,

Machine gun etiquette is ace but the production is all over the place, some tracks are crystal clear and others seem a bit muddy, great album though.
              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Been listening to Ozzy solo all week long, I'm hooked on Down To Earth album, those songs are stuck in my head.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Been listening to Ozzy solo all week long, I'm hooked on Down To Earth album, those songs are stuck in my head.
                  I get them stuck in my head often too. EspeciallyThat I Never Had and Can You Hear Them. Such an underrated album. We played Dreamer at our wedding reception. Everyone loved it!

Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
                    I get them stuck in my head often too. EspeciallyThat I Never Had and Can You Hear Them. Such an underrated album. We played Dreamer at our wedding reception. Everyone loved it!
                    That's awesome you played Dreamer at your wedding reception.

That is one of Ozzy's best albums after No More Tears, I must've listen to it like four times yesterday.

When I was a teen, one voice captured my ear and heart, that voice was Ozzy Osbourne, I am 44 now and it's still the same magic and feeling when I listen to Ozzy today.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• @ns, what's your top 5 songs of machine gun etiquette?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                        @ns, what's your top 5 songs of machine gun etiquette?
                        These Hands
                        Happy
                        Plan 9
                        Anti Pope
                        Looking At Me

It's a vintage Punk album the production is not supposed to be perfect. It sounds great to me spinning on vinyl!! It sounds like happiness when I play it in my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                          These Hands
                          Happy
                          Plan 9
                          Anti Pope
                          Looking At Me

It's a vintage Punk album the production is not supposed to be perfect. It sounds great to me spinning on vinyl!! It sounds like happiness when I play it in my car.
                          Deffo I just thought it was strange how some tracks sound better than others production wise, not so much on the digital version but been listening to it in the car on my crappy stereo. My cd came in a cardboard sleeve too so don't think it's one of the newer copies of the album.

Top 5,
                          Anti-pope
                          Smash it up
                          Love song
                          Machine gun etiquette
                          Melody lee

Edit - these hands is the sound of insanity lol, cool song
                          Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 08-16-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                            Deffo I just thought it was strange how some tracks sound better than others production wise, not so much on the digital version but been listening to it in the car on my crappy stereo. My cd came in a cardboard sleeve too so don't think it's one of the newer copies of the album.

Top 5,
                            Anti-pope
                            Smash it up
                            Love song
                            Machine gun etiquette
                            Melody lee

Edit - these hands is the sound of insanity lol, cool song
                            Actually why did I leave off Melody Lee? I'd take that one and bump off Looking at You which is Just an Mc5 Cover anyways. The whole album is pure bliss from start to fuckin' finish really. On a side note I found my Friday the 13th E.P. vinyl last night that was missing for over a year. At this moment I'm spinning my Blue Vinyl MGE. It makes me feel sad for the poor people that can only listen to Sabbath over and over again. Why have just one dish when you can have the whole buffet??

Comment

• Spiral I just wanted to say, you always start the best polls, awhile back when you started the Ozzy solo polls, it got me back into listening to the post Blizzard and Diary albums again, something I've been doing all week long.

Comment

• Nobody ever says this but.. Ear In The Wall is f**king killer! I love that song! Evil beyond belief! Rock'n'Roll!!

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                                Yeah , DIO
                                Master Of The Moon
                                Black Sabbath- DIO Years ep.

Comment

Working...
                                X