Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Never Satisfied, Doctor John just called me and told me to tell you, that it's not Who's Fooling You, it's Who's Fooling Who, and yes it is a Black Sabbath song.
    How can it be a black sabbath song when the album name is iommi?,
    That's just going from the sublime to the ridicules!!,
    I'm gonna start classing queen as sabbath now cause iommi and may are mates and touched each other's guitar strings!!!

Bonkers!
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
      How can it be a black sabbath song when the album name is iommi?,
      That's just going from the sublime to the ridicules!!,
      I'm gonna start classing queen as sabbath now cause iommi and may are mates and touched each other's guitar strings!!!

Bonkers!
      How much more Sabbath do you want it? It's Tony, Ozzy, Bill and Laurence Cottle who played Bass on Headless Cross, a Sabbath album.
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-08-2013, 08:24 PM.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

How much more Sabbath do you want it? It's Tony, Ozzy, Bill and Laurence Cottle who played on Headless Cross, a Sabbath album.
        Well you learn something new everyday

I'll get my coat...

Comment

Well you learn something new everyday

I'll get my coat...
          There is no Never Say Die! Deluxe Edition Spiral, where did you get that from?
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

There is no Never Say Die! Deluxe Edition Spiral, where did you get that from?
            Not deluxe like bs,paranoid, or mor but in the same re-mastered line...
            Pretty sure it's the 2007 edition, I'll check..

Edit 2009 edition.

Comment

Never Satisfied, Doctor John just called me and told me to tell you, that it's not Who's Fooling You, it's Who's Fooling Who, and yes it is a Black Sabbath song.
              A total fuckin' typo.Twice!! I've been workin too much and it's making me slip a bit. NP: Bowie-Golden Yea/Ooops!! Wrong thread.
              Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                A total fuckin' typo.Twice!! I've been workin too much and it's making me slip a bit. NP: Bowie-Golden Yea/Ooops!! Wrong thread.
                I know what you mean, I listened to the next night by Bowie today infact, proper return to form!.
                At least you only got the name wrong bud, I didn't even know who was on the track!, maybe time to buy the iommi solo albums after Christmas me thinks...
                U getting the next day part 2 cd? Or already got it?
                Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 11-08-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I know what you mean, I listened to the next night by Bowie today infact, proper return to form!.
                  At least you only got the name wrong bud, I didn't even know who was on the track!, maybe time to buy the iommi solo albums after Christmas me thinks...
                  U getting the next day part 2 cd? Or already got it?
                  No way.Not now fuck all that. I have his Entire discography up to this one. Over 40 cds I think That is a LOT of fuckin cash I spent on him. I'm not shelling out 30 bucks or whatever the hell they want for some demos and remixes. I guess this is how artists make their money these days. The general public think it's ok to steal their shit while true fans pay out thousands...I'll buy it much later when it is cheap.Your pm box was full the last time I immed you btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                    No way.Not now fuck all that. I have his Entire discography up to this one. Over 40 cds I think That is a LOT of fuckin cash I spent on him. I'm not shelling out 30 bucks or whatever the hell they want for some demos and remixes. I guess this is how artists make their money these days. The general public think it's ok to steal their shit while true fans pay out thousands...I'll buy it much later when it is cheap.Your pm box was full the last time I immed you btw.
                    Same here,
                    Plus I'm skint now till after Christmas AND got the sabbath gig coming up in December so I ain't buying no more albums or DVDs(that includes the new sabbath one, I'll probably rent it though) till the new year now!
                    Fking Christmas is just one big ball ache!,
                    Humbug.

Comment

I am listening to Reunion. I call it legen wait for it..wait for it..dary...
                      Tevida

Comment

maybe time to buy the iommi solo albums after Christmas me thinks...
                        You really should. There's a slight bit of what in 2000 was considered a "modern" sound, and it's got Billy Idol on one track, but other than that it's a great heavy album with good songs and a nice diversity of vocalists.

As for Bowie; I LOVE 'Hours...' and Heathen, two of his three best albums (the best being The Man Who Sold The World), and though Reality was a step down it's still a good album. But i just can't seem to develop a taste for The Next Day... Hopefully it's just a warm up for greater things to come.
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Black Sabbath-TYR [Full Album]

Comment

Methademic - while snorting a line of meth. Had to be done, right?

Then CD 1 of 13 in backwards running order because the guys Mac messed it up...
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                              Methademic - while snorting a line of meth. Had to be done, right?

Then CD 1 of 13 in backwards running order because the guys Mac messed it up...
                              I think Methademic is more of a Been There Done That kinda song. People your age that do drugs like that like to party hard. People My age that do drugs like that are fuckin' dopehead scumbags. Be sure to go get yourself a piece of tail now or it will be a waste. Be careful and try not to chop up your family and put them in the microwave if they start conspiring with the Devil against you.

Comment

Black Sabbath-Headless Cross [Full Album], it's been a Martin/Sabbath day today.

Comment

Working...
                                X