Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live At Last

Reunion
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Yesterday: Eponymous and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Master Of Reality [All Full CD's]

also:13 [4 bonus tracks] and Selling My Soul, Psycho Man, Who's Fooling Who, Scary Dreams.

Today no Sabbath just the two Dianno/Maiden albums.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• DIO-Holy Diver [Full CD]

DIO-The Last In Line [Full CD, twice!!!!] love this album, my favorite Dio album!
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Sabotage

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          DIO-Holy Diver [Full CD]

DIO-The Last In Line [Full CD, twice!!!!] love this album, my favorite Dio album!
          Not to put that music down, but lets remember the title of this thread:
          "What BLACK SABBATH did you listen to today?"
          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
            Sabotage

Not to put that music down, but lets remember the title of this thread:
            "What BLACK SABBATH did you listen to today?"
            No, I said in the first post people were More than welcome to post ANYTHING Sabbath related on this thread. To me that includes ALL Sabbath Members past and present Projects, From Deep Purple to Judas Priest, I wanna hear about it. I think it's great!!!
            Today:
            Live at Last (Past Lives Version)
            Neon Warpigs..(amazing recording!!!)

and vaguely related to Sabbath: Priest British Steel
            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
              No, I said in the first post people were More than welcome to post ANYTHING Sabbath related on this thread. To me that includes ALL Sabbath Members past and present Projects, From Deep Purple to Judas Priest, I wanna hear about it. I think it's great!!!
              Today:
              Live at Last (Past Lives Version)
              Neon Warpigs..(amazing recording!!!)
              I stand corrected, NS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                I stand corrected, NS.
                I would prefer if you sit, all these people walking around typing on their phones are beginning to piss me off!!!

Comment

• The Devil You Know (under a different name, but we all know who it is) [Full CD, twice!]

Sacred Heart [Full CD, twice!!!]

Selling My Soul, Psycho Man (man I love these songs)

Comment

• I Love those two songs as well OID.
                    Today:
                    Worcester 1983. (still my favorite boot ever!!!)

Comment

• The Devil You Know

Comment

• Today:
                        The Ray Gillen Years ( Live tracks only)
                        Seventh* Disc 2 ( Live Tracks only)
                        I think that even though I was a bit harsh on poor Ray that maybe he was a better live performer than Martin. I really enjoyed the Seventh Star live tracks he did and his rendition of "Black Sabbath" ain't the worst either. I still don't understand why the 7th* deluxe version has such shitty audio compared to the Gillen years Bootleg.
                        Right now: Vol 4 on vinyl ( I think this an original pressing!! Green WB label in Very Good condition, a gift from Mexico!!!)

Comment

• Master of Reality

If Paranoid is a punch in the face, Master of Reality is like getting thrown out a fucking window.
                          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                            Master of Reality

If Paranoid is a punch in the face, Master of Reality is like getting thrown out a fucking window.
                            Fukkin Brilliant.

Comment

• Cal Jam 74 - Black Sabbath
                              Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Yesterday: 13 [Best Buy Exclusive, full CD's]

Selling My Soul, Psycho Man, Who's Fooling Who, Scary Dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X