Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath (full cd)
    Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Master Of Reality
      Headless Cross ( Brazilian Butt Lift 1989 remix version )
      Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Iron Man and Walpurgis
        "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Sweet Leaf
          "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Listening to Seventh Star full album, right this minute.

Love Glenn's vocals on this album, whoever says this album is 80's glam is out of their friggin mind, this album is heavy, Sabbath heavy and bluesy!

Doctor John, my friend and brother, I thank you for getting me into this album, this musical masterpiece that for years I neglected until I met you and your love of everything Sabbath motivated me to give this great album and the Martin albums another chance.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Listening to Seventh Star full album, right this minute.

Love Glenn's vocals on this album, whoever says this album is 80's glam is out of their friggin mind, this album is heavy, Sabbath heavy and bluesy!

Doctor John, my friend and brother, I thank you for getting me into this album, this musical masterpiece that for years I neglected until I met you and your love of everything Sabbath motivated me to give this great album and the Martin albums another chance.
              The album has a Total 80's sound to it. I really dig it I think it's a great record.
              Yesterday:
              Never Say Die record
              Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                The album has a Total 80's sound to it. I really dig it I think it's a great record.
                Yesterday:
                Never Say Die record
                Not a glam sound though, Glenn's voice is best on this album in my opinion.

Today listened to FUSED [Full CD]

Doc how heavy is Resolution Song? Grace is awesome!
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Eighth Star [Full CD]

Comment

• Master Of Reality Deluxe Edition

Cross Purposes

Iommi
                    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Iommi

Fused

Besides Dehumanizer, TDYK and 13 I like these two albums better than anything Iommi did post Born Again.

Comment

• God Is Dead?
                        Zeitgeist
                        Age Of Reason
                        Pariah

Comment

• Volume 4 and Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath.

Comment

• Headless Cross
                            Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Seventh Star [full Cd, twice!!!]

Ozzy Osbourne-Live And Loud [both CD's]

Comment

• Vol. 4 (it's loooaaddeedd!)

Comment

Working...
                                X