Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Black Sabbath did you listen to today?

Or Sabbath related for that matter. Whether it be just a song you heard on the radio or entire albums. Maybe there are playlists you made or even Sabbath related Dvds you watched.
    Today I listened to:

Paranoid
    Master Of Reality
    Headless Cross

I was at work and I got on a little Sabbath kick. Honestly? Headless Cross doesn't sound quite as good when it follows those two great albums.

If you didn't listen to any Sabbath today I really don't want to know about it but you can share that if you think it's funny even though it isn't, Thanks!!
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

After seeing the South Park-episode about Catholic priests i just had to hear Dear Father. Which also led to Age Of Reason... Not much of a story, but it's the GODDAMNED truth!!!
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      After seeing the South Park-episode about Catholic priests i just had to hear Dear Father. Which also led to Age Of Reason... Not much of a story, but it's the GODDAMNED truth!!!
      Good choices. Thanks for sharing. I Love Age Of Reason. Thank you for not lying to me. That would hurt me.

Comment

Today I listened to
        Master Of Reality
        Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
          Today I listened to
          Master Of Reality
          That's crazy!! I listened to Master Of Reality as well!!! It's a small world.......

Comment

Today I listened to Technical Ecstasy and the beginning of Computer god when shit suddenly got hectic at work and I had to turn it off. Now I have moved on to something else, Might play 13.

Comment

Atom & Evil came on as I was doing some paperwork today. Had my media device on shuffle.
              The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Today I listened to
                TYR
                Never Day Die
                Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Mob Rules and Born Again.
                  Including The Fallen. Which is a better song than many on a lot of Sabbath albums. How could somebody not fuckin like the Fallen??

Comment

Sabotage

OzzFest 2001, Atlanta Georgia, July 7th, boot CD.

Reunion

I'm addicted to Sabbath!

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                    Mob Rules and Born Again.
                    Including The Fallen. Which is a better song than many on a lot of Sabbath albums. How could somebody not fuckin like the Fallen??
                    Born Again is one of my favorite albums, The Fallen is superb.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Born Again is a high point for Music in general!!! Thanks for Sharing Brotha!!!

Comment

Born Again is a high point for Music in general!!! Thanks for Sharing Brotha!!!
                        Zero The Hero is one of my all time favorite Sabbath songs.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Zeitgeist only today, just something so pure and humble about ozzy's voice for me in this song. Definantly in my top 5 ozzy sabbath vocal performances.
                          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                            Zeitgeist only today, just something so pure and humble about ozzy's voice for me in this song. Definantly in my top 5 ozzy sabbath vocal performances.
                            There is something really personal about That one, like he's singing it to the listener, your pm box is full man.

Comment

There is something really personal about That one, like he's singing it to the listener, your pm box is full man.
                              Again! Emptying my load now bud.

Edit - there's also a fragility to his voice that I've never heard from ozz before,
                              I know a few don't like this one but I fking love it!!
                              Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 11-01-2013, 09:07 PM.
                              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Working...
                              X