Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Bark vs diver vs born again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bark vs diver vs born again

It's the battle of 1983!!, right here,right now.
    Which one of these sab related albums are your fav?,
    This is a hard one cause I'm an ozz fan but bark at the moon isn't ranked that highly in his disk og for me,
    Holy diver I fucking love
    And born again is a grower albeit a slow one..
    Can't vote just yet on this.... Need more listening time first..
    Holy diver
    40.00%
    Bark at the moon
    28.57%
    Born again
    31.43%
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    It's the battle of 1983!!, right here,right now. Which one of these sab related albums are your fav?, This is a hard one cause I'm an ozz fan but bark at the moon isn't ranked that highly in his disk og for me, Holy diver I fucking love And born again is a grower albeit a slow one.. Can't vote just yet on this.... Need more listening time first..
    I got an arse error when i tried to vote

Comment

Originally posted by OIM View Post
      I got an arse error when i tried to vote
      Lmoa!, only you oim ,
      But seriously bark ranks below, blizzard, doam,ultimate sin, no rest, no more tears, ozzmosis, even possibly down to earth too for me.
      Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 06-21-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Born again by a landslide!!! .... i personally only know of 5 albums I like better then this mammoth of a release!! Sabotage , Dehumanizer , Iommi , Headless Cross and MOR!!! .... and one just behind it , Fused!!

@OIM , tried leaving you a PM just now about a release I'm hoping to nail down for you , but the pm never went through ....

God bless

Comment

Voted holy diver, good response from a guy that kept getting booted out of bands and a fine response to his critics!
          Bark at the moon has too many weak tracks on it, but has a few superb tracks on it too,
          Ba I guess you just had to be there to appreciate it's awesomeness more.

Comment

Born Again by far.

'Bark' and 'Diver' are very good albums, but Born Again is great; I like every track on that album.
            If the magic comes between us
            And we never meet again
            Take a part of me away
            'Cause maybe it's all above love
            ~As Long As It's Not About Love~

Comment

Voted Born Again, that album is one of my all-time favorite albums, every single song on that album is great!!!
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

They are all monumental recordings, but if I had to pick only one of them to ever hear again it would have to be Holy Diver.
                gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Born Again is one of the best things that ever happened. Holy Diver is insanely good as well.
                  Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Holy Diver for me. Ronnie's solo masterwork.

Comment

Born Again then Holy Diver... such excellent albums back to front.
                      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

I voted Bark At The Moon. The title track could be the best metal song ever and You're No Different and Waiting for Darkness are two of Ozzy's most underrated classics. A great response and comeback after losing Randy.

Huge fans of Holy Diver and Born Again as well, what a great year for metal.
                        Religion won't save me
                        The damage is done
                        The future has ended
                        Before it's begun
                        - Damaged Soul - Black Sabbath

Comment

Born Again by far .
                          followed by Bark at the Moon . 100 % agree with Drago about the songs + "Rock 'n Roll Rebel" with his killer intro riff and "Now you see it (now you don't)" , love the solo .

Comment

Voted BATM, next to Diary Of A Madman it's my favourite Ozzy album.
                            Born Again has it's issues, but it's probably my favourite post Ozzy Sabbath album ( I wouldn't say it's "the best" though)
                            Holy Diver is a kick ass, fuck off album but it comes last here for me.

Comment

Holy Diver, but it's not a super great album.

Born Again has one of my all time favourite tracks in Zero The Hero, and it has a couple of other great tracks but overall it is quite weak. Bark at the Moon was just a massive dissapointment after the first two Ozzy solo releases.
                              My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X