Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one OID, I'll pay that

Comment

And she sent poop via mail. First person I've heard do that.
      Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
        And she sent poop via mail. First person I've heard do that.
        To reporters who were calling her kids fat.i'd do much worse

Comment

Originally posted by ozzfloyd View Post
          Bruce deserved it for his douchery that night.
          Thank you Ozzyfloyd, he did deserve it, he should've kept his mouth shut and not bite the hand that fed him.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OIM View Post
            To reporters who were calling her kids fat.i'd do much worse
            To Tony Iommi.

What a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Thank you Ozzyfloyd, he did deserve it, he should've kept his mouth shut and not bite the hand that fed him.
              Generally i cant stand Bruce or his music, or his flag waving bullshit

Comment

Generally i cant stand Bruce or his music, or his flag waving bullshit
                I love Maiden, as for Bruce's flag waving during the Trooper, I wouldn't mind so much if it were Old Glory he was waving, after all we were and are at war when the incident happened, that's the flag he should've been waving, I remember Sharon mentioning that in an interview, and she's English.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Whether Bruce Dickinson deserved the egging is debatable - personally, I feel that The Osbournes tv show was such a travesty that any and all lambasting and ridicule that Ozzy got for that was well deserved, be it from Dickinson or anybody else.

Whether or not the ticket-buying audience deserved to have their show sabotaged is a different matter entirely. No sane person can defend that, or claim that it was somehow a logical result from Dickinson's rant.
                  https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

Comment

Originally posted by Korps View Post
                    Whether Bruce Dickinson deserved the egging is debatable - personally, I feel that The Osbournes tv show was such a travesty that any and all lambasting and ridicule that Ozzy got for that was well deserved, be it from Dickinson or anybody else.

Whether or not the ticket-buying audience deserved to have their show sabotaged is a different matter entirely. No sane person can defend that, or claim that it was somehow a logical result from Dickinson's rant.
                    What eggsactly is the story behind this incident?,
                    I'd never heard of this before reading this thread.
                    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                      What eggsactly is the story behind this incident?,
                      I'd never heard of this before reading this thread.
                      Eggsactly, I like that!

The way I read it in magazines at the time, this was sometime in the 00's, was that Maiden was playing Ozzfest, I can't remember if it was with Sabbath or just Ozzy on his own. At some point in the show, Dickinson said that you were not gonna see Iron Maiden doing a reality show. I don't know what else he may have said, but that was the thing that magazines were quoting as the likely cause for Sharon's reaction. Next thing you know, there were power cuts during Maiden's show, a group of people throwing eggs at them, and an "Ozzy! Ozzy!" chant playing through the PA. I don't think Sharon ever admitted to orchestrating it, but you do the math. How is some random pissed off Ozzy fan gonna have access to the PA or to cut the power?

Comment

Wow.. everyone voted #1 as did I! Yea she did good saving our Ozz. *Hugs Sharon!*

Comment

Originally posted by Korps View Post
                          Eggsactly, I like that!

The way I read it in magazines at the time, this was sometime in the 00's, was that Maiden was playing Ozzfest, I can't remember if it was with Sabbath or just Ozzy on his own. At some point in the show, Dickinson said that you were not gonna see Iron Maiden doing a reality show. I don't know what else he may have said, but that was the thing that magazines were quoting as the likely cause for Sharon's reaction. Next thing you know, there were power cuts during Maiden's show, a group of people throwing eggs at them, and an "Ozzy! Ozzy!" chant playing through the PA. I don't think Sharon ever admitted to orchestrating it, but you do the math. How is some random pissed off Ozzy fan gonna have access to the PA or to cut the power?
                          Thanks korps, I'd never heard that story before.

Comment

She was on Howard Stern right after. she admitted the whole thing. It was awkward because the guy who asked, Richard Christy, former drummer of Iced Earth and Death, is a huge fan of Maiden.

Comment

She was on Howard Stern right after. she admitted the whole thing. It was awkward because the guy who asked, Richard Christy, former drummer of Iced Earth and Death, is a huge fan of Maiden.
                              Hardly her most endearing moment ever, and I'd of been pretty bummed out if I was a maiden fan in the audience too.

Comment

That's interesting, I didn't know that. Would be interesting to hear that interview!

Comment

Working...
                                X