Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharon's crowning achievement

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by OIM View Post
    She was on Howard Stern right after. she admitted the whole thing. It was awkward because the guy who asked, Richard Christy, former drummer of Iced Earth and Death, is a huge fan of Maiden.
    I saw that interview the asshole deserved getting pelted with eggs!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

    Comment


    • #32
      I can just picture it...her doing her best "meek little girl" tone of voice, saying something like, "He disrespected Ozzy, he disrespected my family, he's a cunt." Like yeah, sure, that's a sane reaction, you psycho. And people eat it up.
      Last edited by Korps; 07-30-2014, 01:30 PM.
      https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by OIM View Post
        To reporters who were calling her kids fat.i'd do much worse
        Well, they were!
        "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
        "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
        "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

          Sharon is a great and beautiful woman.
          Just...so...wrong. I really like you OIM, but there's so much wrong in that sentence it makes my soul hurt

          Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          I saw that interview the asshole deserved getting pelted with eggs!
          The Osbournes was a disgrace that still (sadly) affects the views of Ozzy for many people outside of the rock community. The show and $haron deserve every bit of critique they get. Dickinson can be a total a-hole at times though, but once in a while his rants hit the target.

          Defending the egging is just laughable fanboy-ism. It's petty and sad to ruin a concert people have paid to attend just because someone said something negative about your husband/client.
          Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 07-30-2014, 02:28 PM.
          "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
          "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
          "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
            Just...so...wrong. I really like you OIM, but there's so much wrong in that sentence it makes my soul hurt



            The Osbournes was a disgrace that still (sadly) affects the views of Ozzy for many people outside of the rock community. The show and $haron deserve every bit of critique they get. Dickinson can be a total a-hole at times though, but once in a while his rants hit the target.

            Defending the egging is just laughable fanboy-ism. It's petty and sad to ruin a concert people have paid to attend just because someone said something negative about your husband/client.
            Ha, talking about wrecking people's festival that festival that I've been banging on about is looking like it's been cancelled now ffs!,
            Knew I should of gone sonisphere!!!

            Sorry it's off topic I know but has anyone ever paid for tickets to a event that got cancelled on here??
            What's the procedure in getting your money back?,
            Any help would be most appreciated
            Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
              Ha, talking about wrecking people's festival that festival that I've been banging on about is looking like it's been cancelled now ffs!,
              Knew I should of gone sonisphere!!!

              Sorry it's off topic I know but has anyone ever paid for tickets to a event that got cancelled on here??
              What's the procedure in getting your money back?,
              Any help would be most appreciated
              I had tickets for DIO's solo band gig in 2009 that was canceled due to Dio's cancer diagnosis.

              I contacted the event organizer, and they asked me to return the ticket via mail inside a specific time frame and I would receive a full refund. But I didn't do that, because I had a feeling I might never get to hold a DIO concert ticket again, so I opted to keep it as a souvenir of sort.
              "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
              "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
              "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                I had tickets for DIO's solo band gig in 2009 that was canceled due to Dio's cancer diagnosis.

                I contacted the event organizer, and they asked me to return the ticket via mail inside a specific time frame and I would receive a full refund. But I didn't do that, because I had a feeling I might never get to hold a DIO concert ticket again, so I opted to keep it as a souvenir of sort.
                Yeah I'd of done the same in that scenario too star,

                But these asshole organisers haven't even sent the tickets out but all the bands I wanted to see manson,combichrist, the cult etc have pulled out cause they are saying it's been cancelled and they haven't been paid.
                Trouble is I got a feeling I'll only get the cash I paid back if it does get officially cancelled, but if it goes ahead without any of the bands playing that I originally bought the tickets for then I don't no longer wanna go tbh.
                Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                  Just...so...wrong. I really like you OIM, but there's so much wrong in that sentence it makes my soul hurt





                  The Osbournes was a disgrace that still (sadly) affects the views of Ozzy for many people outside of the rock community. The show and $haron deserve every bit of critique they get. Dickinson can be a total a-hole at times though, but once in a while his rants hit the target.

                  Defending the egging is just laughable fanboy-ism. It's petty and sad to ruin a concert people have paid to attend just because someone said something negative about your husband/client.
                  I never really watched the Osbournes, a couple of episodes maybe, that's about it.

                  If Bruce was that against the Osbournes show, then why did he tour in the Ozzfest? And night after night put Ozzy down?

                  I'm sorry but you don't bite the hand that feeds you, I like Maiden a lot, but what Bruce did was uncalled for, hence the term, 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Sharon stood by her man, can't hate her for that.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    I never really watched the Osbournes, a couple of episodes maybe, that's about it.

                    If Bruce was that against the Osbournes show, then why did he tour in the Ozzfest? And night after night put Ozzy down?

                    I'm sorry but you don't bite the hand that feeds you, I like Maiden a lot, but what Bruce did was uncalled for, hence the term, 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Sharon stood by her man, can't hate her for that.
                    If it was night after night then I don't disagree with the eggs, simple if you start bringing family into it instead of music then expect the worse(eggs),
                    However if it was just a one off remark by Bruce Dickinson then it's not really fair to spoil fans enjoyment of another bands set IMO.

                    Anyone got some actual quotes of what was said by Bruce?


                    And for the record I really enjoyed the first series of the ozzbournes cause I'm an ozz fan
                    Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 07-30-2014, 03:45 PM.
                    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                      If it was night after night then I don't disagree with the eggs, simple if you start bringing family into it instead of music then expect the worse(eggs),
                      However if it was just a one off remark by Bruce Dickinson then it's not really fair to spoil fans enjoyment of another bands set IMO.

                      Anyone got some actual quotes of what was said by Bruce?


                      And for the record I really enjoyed the first series of the ozzbournes cause I'm an ozz fan
                      He said it more than one night Spiral, I heard the Sharon Osbourne interview regarding that incident.

                      You're not a bigger Ozzy fan than me!!!
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        He said it more than one night Spiral, I heard the Sharon Osbourne interview regarding that incident.

                        You're not a bigger Ozzy fan than me!!!
                        I wouldn't trust Sharon even if she showed me footage of Dickinson badmouthing Ozzy on differenf nights. I know it would be manipulated by some of her evil hexes!
                        "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                        "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                        "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                          I wouldn't trust Sharon even if she showed me footage of Dickinson badmouthing Ozzy on differenf nights. I know it would be manipulated by some of her evil hexes!
                          StarWanderer, let's just say I love Sharon for saving Ozzy and keeping him alive.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                            StarWanderer, let's just say I love Sharon for saving Ozzy and keeping him alive.
                            Everything else is just details

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I've seen footage on the Tube of the sound disappearing at Maiden's show, and of the statement Sharon made after the show ("The rest of Maiden are great, but Dickinson is a prick" etc, she was booed at by the crowd). I'd be very surprised if anyone could find clips of some heinous repeated bashing by Dickinson.

                              I've seen mentions of Dickinson complaining about the organization of the tour, particularly the sound system, repeatedly. I've also seen speculations that the Osbourne camp had a problem with Maiden being a bigger draw on the tour, and started fucking with their sound to make them look bad. That's exactly what it is, speculation. But looking at the track records of each side, I'm inclined to be pro-Maiden on this. I'm also a huge Maiden fan. I realize that major Ozzy fans may be more inclined to believe Sharon.
                              https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Here is the interview:

                                Gotta love Sharon!
                                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X