X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easily dio with iommi! you would have to be brain dead to fuck with maiden

Comment

Originally posted by Korps View Post
      I've seen footage on the Tube of the sound disappearing at Maiden's show, and of the statement Sharon made after the show ("The rest of Maiden are great, but Dickinson is a prick" etc, she was booed at by the crowd). I'd be very surprised if anyone could find clips of some heinous repeated bashing by Dickinson.

I've seen mentions of Dickinson complaining about the organization of the tour, particularly the sound system, repeatedly. I've also seen speculations that the Osbourne camp had a problem with Maiden being a bigger draw on the tour, and started fucking with their sound to make them look bad. That's exactly what it is, speculation. But looking at the track records of each side, I'm inclined to be pro-Maiden on this. I'm also a huge Maiden fan. I realize that major Ozzy fans may be more inclined to believe Sharon.
      We all know Sharon and Ozzy don't deal with competition very well, no doubt Maiden were blowing Ozzy offstage and they started sabotaging the sound leading to Bruce mouthing off.

Comment

Originally posted by ronn View Post
        easily dio with iommi!
        Funny how some people pretend this didn't happen. Dio himself confirmed it on Eddie Trunk

Comment

Waaaaaa Brucie had eggs thrown at him by the country Mexico waaaaaaa

Comment

Nobody's WAAAA-ing over it, or so upset they're double posting over it...except you.

I don't even like Bruce Dickinson or Iron Maiden, it's more a dislike of the unneeded pettiness displayed time and again by $haron O$bourne.
            Full credit to her business acumen though.

Comment

Originally posted by OIM View Post
              Funny how some people pretend this didn't happen. Dio himself confirmed it on Eddie Trunk
              Yeah. I guess many just take everything she says with a grain of salt. I know I do. But yeah, the fact she introduced RJD and Iommi to each other has been verified by many accounts.
              "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
              "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
              "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                Here is the interview:

Gotta love Sharon!
                What a sickening display.
                https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

Comment

Comment

Are you some kind of subnormal or something OIM?

If you're a 10 year old I'll give you a pass, but I have a nagging suspicion you're 40+

The one line, Timmy the retard posts and absolute lack of humour displayed in your pics have me picturing you as some kind of less talented Rain Man.

Comment

easily dio with iommi! you would have to be brain dead to fuck with maiden
                      I'm sorry Ronn I don't get the connection with Dio and what he has to do with this topic, can you please explain????

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                      Yeah. I guess many just take everything she says with a grain of salt. I know I do. But yeah, the fact she introduced RJD and Iommi to each other has been verified by many accounts.
                      What does this have to do with Dickinson getting pegged with eggs? I don't get it.

What is so sick about it? Please enlighten me.

I'm not going to say I agree with everything Sharon Osbourne did, concerning Daisley and Kerslake, or the screwing over of Dolores Rhoads of royalties that were due her, from her son's music.

But she is a good business woman and a good wife, if it weren't for her we wouldn't have had Ozzy this long, and for that I love Sharon and think she is a great woman, who takes care of and defends her family to the fullest, that's the way it ought to be.
                      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-01-2014, 07:22 PM.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

^^^^ dio iommi is the correct poll answer in my view. bruce is the better person in my view

Comment

^^^^ dio iommi is the correct poll answer in my view. bruce is the better person in my view
                          Sorry, I disagree on both counts.
                          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-02-2014, 09:54 AM.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                            We all know Sharon and Ozzy don't deal with competition very well, no doubt Maiden were blowing Ozzy offstage and they started sabotaging the sound leading to Bruce mouthing off.
                            Blowing Ozzy off stage? That's a laugh, if they were to resurrect Elvis from the dead and put him singing up on stage with a resurrected John and George, along with the only surviving Beetles Paul and Ringo, they wouldn't be able to blow Ozzy off stage, let alone Iron Maiden.

I derailed myself off topic Ronn and forgot that was one of the poll options, I agree that it was a good thing Sharon did in introducing Ronnie to Tony Iommi, no one could've done a better job in carrying on with Sabbath after Ozzy's departure, that I agree with wholeheartedly.
                            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-03-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know exactly what Bruce said during these Ozzfest shows?

Comment

Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                                Does anyone know exactly what Bruce said during these Ozzfest shows?
                                About how you'd never see Maiden do a reality show. He said this each night.

He is currently spouting off again, this time knocking Rob Halford for using teleprompters.

Comment

Working...
                                X