Sharon's crowning achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post

Wheels, thank you for relaying your experience. It appears that an under the influence Ozzy failed to demonstrate the proper appreciation of his fans. When sober, Ozzy seems to acknowledge the mistakes he has made over the years, largely due to his drug and alcohol abuse issues. I do not believe Ozzy handles the business operations, however the remasters deleting Daisley and Kerslake were completely unacceptable. Sharon's ruthlessness has been discussed on many occasions already, let's move on.
    It is possible that Ozzy has issues understanding crazy Aussies, thus leading to his apparent disinterest.

E5150, Maiden was always a significantly lower draw compared to Ozzy, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Metallica, and probably the Scorpions as well. Perhaps they are bigger in Europe? I may have missed their new success from the mid 1990's and later.
    Sorry, my wife typed all that while I was passed out on the floor.

I love you guys, anything nasty I post here isn't me, it's when I pass out in front of the computer logged in and my wife takes over- she hates Ozzy because I have spent so much money on his albums and merchandise over the years...I try to get her to tone it down but what can I do?

Thanks for understanding

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
      Sorry, my wife typed all that while I was passed out on the floor.

I love you guys, anything nasty I post here isn't me, it's when I pass out in front of the computer logged in and my wife takes over- she hates Ozzy because I have spent so much money on his albums and merchandise over the years...I try to get her to tone it down but what can I do?

Thanks for understanding
      Wheels, no problem. Are you related to Spiral?

Comment

• I think his mother is our sister, does that make sense?

Comment

Working...
        X