Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 songs for Ssabbath to play from 13 on next tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 songs for Ssabbath to play from 13 on next tour?

If you could pick 2 songs for Sabbath to play on the next and final tour from 13,which ones do you want?

mine are
    1.Pariah
    2.Zeitgeist

I presume you mean from those tracks which haven't already been played live yet? So excluding End of the Beginning, God Is Dead?, Loner, Age of Reason and Methademic? I hope the last two remain in the set list.

Of the remaining tracks I would like to see Zeitgeist but I don't think it will happen. The one I'd really like to see live is Damaged Soul, along with Naivety in Black
    Last edited by KiloDeltaCharlie; 02-09-2015, 05:45 AM.
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Geezer has said they're unlikely to do Damaged Soul, because it was a pure jam job. They could obviously learn it, but I think they'd rather spend their time on other new songs - assuming it actually happens. I'm NOT making that assumption.

Also, they'd have to get someone to play the harmonica on Damaged Soul. *COUGH*

Unless they went recorded with it, which I would think they wouldn't want to do.
      Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
      View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

I'd like to see Dear Father and Live Forever, my two favorites off of 13.

Comment

Dear Father, Pariah and or Piece of Mind.

Comment

Live Forever and Dear Father. And keep AOR and Methademic...
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

God is Dead?
              Damaged Soul
              You tried to suppress me
              But nothing holds me down
              Just when you think you're happy
              I come around

Comment

Working...
              X