Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Female-fronted Black Sabbath Covers/Tributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
    -WTB

Comment

-WTB

Comment

Hey Jeff, have you checked out any Motion Devices' original stuff on YouTube? They are really good man.

Comment

Wow, that's some great stuff you found, Jeff! The Moran Magal cover turns Paranoid into a whole new experience. Very enjoyable.

Comment

Here's one of my all time favourite:

Veronica's voice is just out of this world.

Comment

This is another good one...bit different but Nina has got some serious pipes too.

Comment

Here's another one from A SOUND OF THUNDER

Comment

Very cool, Charger!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Gotta give ya credit for tryin but Sabbath will never be a chick band Jeff still betcha $'s to donuts 90% or better Sabbath sales are from males...
                          "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                          R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                            Gotta give ya credit for tryin but Sabbath will never be a chick band Jeff still betcha $'s to donuts 90% or better Sabbath sales are from males...
                            I think you missed Jeff's point. He never claimed that Sabbath was a chick band.

Comment

Sabbath were a band you listened to stoned they were the kings of stoner rock you didn't hear them played at "parties" ... lol
                              "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                              R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                                Hey Jeff, have you checked out any Motion Devices' original stuff on YouTube? They are really good man.
                                Cool. I'll give a listen.
                                -WTB

Comment

Working...
                                X