Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Female-fronted Black Sabbath Covers/Tributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    OID , Covers are extremely hard to listen to , they fall so short of the real thing .... obviously the best female Sabbath vocalist , by far , is "Skin" ......
    I agree Doc, don’t much care for them, was just stating Air Dance the song is one of my favorite off NSD!

And Anno Munro from the Martin era was good to see it get some recognition.

I don’t know who Skin is.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      I agree Doc, don’t much care for them, was just stating Air Dance the song is one of my favorite off NSD!

And Anno Munro from the Martin era was good to see it get some recognition.

I don’t know who Skin is.
      Track 2 "Meat" off of studio release 21 .... lead vocalist my brother!

No doubt about "Anno Mundi" ...

I have 9 favorites off of NSD

Comment

Track 2 "Meat" off of studio release 21 .... lead vocalist my brother!

No doubt about "Anno Mundi" ...

I have 9 favorites off of NSD
        Me too Doc , Air Dance is just one of them.

Now I know where I heard of Skin.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

OID , Covers are extremely hard to listen to , they fall so short of the real thing .... obviously the best female Sabbath vocalist , by far , is "Skin" ......
          Skin was fantastic on the Iommi album. Frankly "Meat" was such a great track and her approach so convincing that I think an entire project with her could have worked. I haven't heard that song in years but it was one of my favorites from that album.
          "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
          -WTB

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            Skin was fantastic on the Iommi album. Frankly "Meat" was such a great track and her approach so convincing that I think an entire project with her could have worked. I haven't heard that song in years but it was one of my favorites from that album.
            Must say you and 'William the Bloody' , have kept this board a "Black Sabbath" haven in the mist of the "chaos" , kudos for that my man .... respect!

Ya , no doubt , my 17th favorite Sabbath track of all time .... sound , meaning and content of that track is astounding ,, and the delivery even better!

Fantastic album across the board , Iommi is at an entirely different stratosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
              ESTEPARIA: Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
              I love the change at "where can you run to", it's so deliciously sludgy.

Comment

Working...
              X