Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Female-fronted Black Sabbath Covers/Tributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female-fronted Black Sabbath Covers/Tributes

So many ...

I'll start with one I saw today and posted in the Martin-era forum ...

"It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
    -WTB

-WTB

Comment

-WTB

Comment

Last edited by Jeff; 02-08-2018, 01:27 PM.
        -WTB

Comment

-WTB

Comment

-WTB

Comment

-WTB

Comment

-WTB

Comment

Thanks for another great topic, Jeff. I don't like the Anno Mundy cover very much (too polished for me I think), but most of the others are great IMO. As always, pretty cool stuff you found. First Aid Kit really seem to be enjoying themselves on stage here, and Black Sabbitch just rock.

Comment

Too Late - Melissa VanFleet

Chillingly sublime.

Comment

I saw First Aid Kit doing War Pigs at a small pub way before they broke, and i though "these girls are going to make it".

But PLEASE everybody, don't post Hedvig Mollestad Trios cover of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (it's been posted here before). The band is awsome, so is Hedvig Mollestad as a guitarist, but the guest vocalist Gabrielle totally ruin the whole song...
                      Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-08-2018, 04:02 PM.
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Not my faves, but nice enough:

95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Comment

-WTB

Comment

-WTB

Comment

Working...
                              X