X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    Originally posted by oh lord yeah! View Post
    Just found out my wife has got us tickets for a charity lunch with the man himself. It's at some swanky restaurant in Birmingham on the 20th of April. When she told me this morning, I was lost for words. Can't wait.
    You have a great wife! Have a great time!

Leave a comment:

• oh lord yeah!
    replied
    Just found out my wife has got us tickets for a charity lunch with the man himself. It's at some swanky restaurant in Birmingham on the 20th of April. When she told me this morning, I was lost for words. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Sallis
    replied
    Thanks from me also Jeff for starting this thread. Happy birthday, Tony. If there's one thing all of us in this Forum should be able to agree on, it's that it's awesome that you've made it to this milestone. The Iron Man indeed!

As Tony's musical career dates back some 50 years, I've been thinking about how great it might be if he also complied a box set encapsulating the body of work he has produced during the past half century (as a certain Mr.Simmons from KISS has done). It could be called The Black Box.

Just a thought.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• Icy Sun
    replied
    Happy birthday Tony Iommi, one of the most influential musicians not only to the world at large, but myself personally as well.

Leave a comment:

• The Sabman Cometh
    replied
    Well-done Jeff!

Happy birthday Mr. Tony Iommi! 50 years of greatness would not have been possible without your talent and dedication. You cannot measure the impact that Black Sabbath has had in the lives of its fans.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Happy Birthday Tony, May you have many more in the company and love of your family and friends.

And thank you for all the great music you have given us throughout the years!

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    I usually post these but things have gotten so unpleasant here I didn't even bother to do this...that tells something.

But non the less HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST GUITAR PLAYER IN THE WORLD!

Leave a comment:

• Sabbabbath
    replied
    Belated Happy Birthday, Tony! Thanks Jeff!

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    Happy Birthday and long live "The Iron Man".

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Happy Bday to the greatest guitar player ever!!

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    Happy 70th birthday to the best thats ever been. A continued inspiration to us all.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    started a topic Tony is 70 today ...

Tony is 70 today ...

... and thinking about where things were a few years back, I think we can all feel thankful that this day has come.

One of the most important musicians of the 20th Century, and still getting it done well into the 21st!

Happy Birthday to a Master!
    Last edited by Jeff; 02-19-2018, 09:15 PM.
Working...
X