Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Engineer For BLACK SABBATH's '13' Looks Back On Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer For BLACK SABBATH's '13' Looks Back On Sessions

https://soundcloud.com/thevoidau/66-...-producer-mike

Nice read. A bit brief though. I would like to hear more about Bills time jamming/recording with them. I think I remember a post awhile back by Exeter regarding a recording of “God is dead” with Bill. I wonder what the degree of contrast is between Bills version and the albums.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzyandharriet View Post
      Nice read. A bit brief though. I would like to hear more about Bills time jamming/recording with them. I think I remember a post awhile back by Exeter regarding a recording of “God is dead” with Bill. I wonder what the degree of contrast is between Bills version and the albums.
      I would love to hear that myself along with Bill on Selling my soul, but unfortunately we never will

Comment

Will we ever hear the Bill Ward sessions?
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Fairly interesting

Comment

Thanks for the link Sellingmysoul, interesting listen.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Will we ever hear the Bill Ward sessions?
              No way unfortunately OID.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                No way unfortunately OID.
                Why do you say that Sellingmysoul?

Comment

Working...
                X