Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Big Black Shape With Eyes of Fire on Self titled album cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Black Shape With Eyes of Fire on Self titled album cover

Anyone notice this on the self titled album?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by maestro View Post
    Anyone notice this on the self titled album?

That’s cool Maestro, I wonder if it was done intentionally?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Iím not sure OID. I see it clear as day now when I look at the self titled album. I canít believe I had not seen it before. It does look intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
        I’m not sure OID. I see it clear as day now when I look at the self titled album. I can’t believe I had not seen it before. It does look intentional.

If it’s not intentional, than it’s eerie.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          If itís not intentional, than itís eerie.
          Yes sir. Iím even googling different pressings of the album and itís very noticeable on all of them once you know where to look.

Comment

Working...
          X