Love for Born Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love for Born Again

I was watching a DVR'ed Episode of Young Sheldon from 11/21 and Sabbath gets a mention. Than Georgie gets his Cassette player and cassettes back from his mom and the tape he puts in his player that he grabs off the counter is Black Sabbath Born Again. Thought that was pretty cool. Anyone else see this?

Originally posted by led sabbath View Post
    I was watching a DVR'ed Episode of Young Sheldon from 11/21 and Sabbath gets a mention. Than Georgie gets his Cassette player and cassettes back from his mom and the tape he puts in his player that he grabs off the counter is Black Sabbath Born Again. Thought that was pretty cool. Anyone else see this?
    That s pretty cool. I find “Disturbing The Priest” is one of the most evil sounding riffs ever. Those screams are twisted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw that episode. Sadly we don't hear any Sabbath as Mary has replaced the tape with something more "wholesome" (I forget what!).
      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Very Cool, I have to look up the show, I never heard of it, is there a name to the episode?
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Was just watching a show called “You” on Netflix. It’s about a killer/stalker in the vein of “Dexter”. The main character Joe is having a hallucination where he sees his ex girlfriend with an acoustic guitar. She starts playing something. And he says to her “Got any Sabbath?” And she starts trying to play a heavy riff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X