Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Favorite Album Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously I love them all for what they are, but...Black Sabbath have had a lot of shite album covers.

Anyway, I chose:

*the debut
    *Volume Four - iconic
    *SBS- what an image! Love the reverse too.
    *Sabotage- I fucking love it. The clouds/mist/smoke and mirror is like a portal to those magical times as a teenager when I first discovered Black Sabbath and smoking weed, where it was all really fresh and enjoyable. Magic.

*Heaven and Hell

Comment

In case anyone is wondering? I added Diary because even though it’s not Sabbath, Ozzy is Sabbath related and that is simply my favorite along with the Debut and NSD!
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath would be my favourite. Others I really like are Live Evil, Born Again and their debut album.

Ted

Comment

4. Master Of Reality for its embossed lettering and most memorable band logo. There's a reason why it's still used on merchandise today.

3. Live Evil for utilizing graphics to identify song titles. Been done before, but it always works.

2. Mob Rules because of the "eerie factor".

1. Black Sabbath, same as #2. The artwork fits the music, which is tough to pull off credibly. But they did it! ...

Comment

Working...
          X