Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Smoke on the Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smoke on the Water

[ QUOTE ]
    lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Funny. I dont know the tools and so i've translated all songs from "PAraanoid" into German. Maybe its better to do it on your own, because of gramma and so... Could you make a link to a translate tool [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well here it comes: Translating Tool

The blood runs free
    The rain turns red
    Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

If you still had living, you would change all, ' cause all that, you I know that I cannot win. You say is not of right, but you say that it is not wrong, as the hell are I has supposed I pray to all. It says to me that what is that they are supposed to make. The aint here for everyone, but the aint of here for you, you it has said is not of right, but you have said that it is not wrong. I wish that someone could dirmi, than what is that I have made badly. The better things in in tension are not given, aint of these things for you and me, every time that outcry forbidden to, you render me the wonder that what you see. The better things in in tension are not given, aint of these things for you and me, every time that outcry forbidden to, you render me the wonder that what you see. Sapete is going hour to obtain it and sapete that it begins to carry it down. It says to me that what is that they are supposed to make, aint of here for everyone, but the aint of for you, it it seems here that I must fight, since all the things I wish, desire someone could dirmi that what is that I have made badly. The better things in in tension are not given, aint of these things for you and me, every time that outcry forbidden to, you render me the wonder that what you see. The better things in in tension are not given, aint of these things for you and me, every time that outcry forbidden to, you render me the wonder that what you see. It is forbidden to. The better things in in tension are not given, aint of these things for you and me, every time that outcry forbidden to, you render me the wonder that what you see. The better things in in tension are not given, aint of these things for you and me, every time that outcry forbidden to, you render me the wonder that what you see. The wonder renders me that what you see.

These are the lyrics of Fordibben translated from English to Italian, and from Italian to English [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you very much! Funny: Icn German English "You" has got two meanings:
        1. For a friend/relative/ a person you know...and so on...
        2. A person you don't know so much, like a teacher, or somebody you see the first time.
        With the language tool i translated N.I.B.. And it transleted every you in the formal form! When i read it, i laughed so funny sounds it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Rover, let's start posting in Russian.
          I'm just a man and I am what I am,
          Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

How are you gonna make Russian characters?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Russian characters are almost the same as English but with few different ones. (and we can always use English letters)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Russian characters are almost the same as English but with few different ones. (and we can always use English letters)

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?, I must of learned a differnt Russian then. The prinited letters are consideraly different.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?, I must of learned a differnt Russian then. The prinited letters are consideraly different.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference, but there are a lot of similar letters - a,x,c,b,n,m,k,e,T,y,u,o,p... they do have different sounds - the letter p in English is actually "R" in Russian.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference, but there are a lot of similar letters - a,x,c,b,n,m,k,e,T,y,u,o,p... they do have different sounds - the letter p in English is actually "R" in Russian.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya zhnayoo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha
                      i'm very sorry for you Simon...you asked for Smoke On The Water and it changed into a language lab...
                      take it:

http://www.black-sabbath.de/bootlegs...3/chicago.html
                      http://www.black-sabbath.de/bootlegs/smoke.html
                      http://www.black-sabbath.de/bootlegs...arisbitch.html
                      http://www.black-sabbath.de/bootlegs/purple.html
                      http://www.black-sabbath.de/bootlegs/inhell/inhell.html

and then why you stolen cd form your parents, did't they let you to hear it...

Comment

Working...
                      X