Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Favorite Live Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Live Album

vote on your favorite live album

mine is probably Live Evil. what a kickass show

Re: Favorite Live Album

Past Lives would have to get my vote. Live Evil I just consider decent at best and I haven't heard really anything from the other 2 live albums so I cant vote for them.

Comment

Cross Purposes, because it contains my favourite Sabbath frontman.

Comment

Past Lives

Comment

Cross Purposes Live, although Reunion is a very close 2nd. But none of them are particularly great...

Comment

There isn't much to choose from, and I'm kinda tied between Live Evil and CP Live.

Create a similar poll about Deep Purple live albums and you'll get me really puzzled.
            "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Hast to be CPLive. Live Evil sounds too clinical, boring set as well. Reunion is pretty good, as for past lives. The various boot that it is compiled from are far far better.

DP? Well it's made in Japan, or is it In Concert 70/72 or maybe Live at The Olympia?

Sabbath have sadly never done anything remotely as good as even the worst DP live albums, IMO.

Comment

Past Lives, altough Reunion is also good.
                I'm just a man and I am what I am,
                Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Create a similar poll about Deep Purple live albums and you'll get me really puzzled.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think there'd be enough space to list them all!

Comment

Past Lives for me
                    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

I voted for Reunion because it has the best, officially-recorded-live versions of Lord of this World, Into the Void, and Electric Funeral.

I would have voted for Asbury Park '75 if they would officially release it.
                      Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

Reunion for me.

Comment

Past Lives, although I haven't heard Cross Purposes Live.
                          Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

Live Evil doesn't have the feeling that certain Heaven and Hell shows have, like the Long Island 1980 show, or Tokyo 1980, probably just the production that it had.

Cross Purposes Live was a good show, very well produced, love the sound, probably my favorite off the list.

Reunion was also a very nice album, pretty much the same feeling I have as Cross Purposes Live.

So hard to pick a favorite, but probably Cross Purposes Live.

Comment

Reunion was great.
                              The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X