Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever met anyone from Black Sabbath?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you ever met anyone from Black Sabbath?

[ QUOTE ]
    No, I have not. Ozzy was nowhere to be found at that gig. His bus (or whatever he was in) was NOWHERE near Tony, Geezer's, & Bill's - which were all next to each other.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Do you think Ozzy keeps himself in this bubble or it's inposed by Sharon?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      No, I have not. Ozzy was nowhere to be found at that gig. His bus (or whatever he was in) was NOWHERE near Tony, Geezer's, & Bill's - which were all next to each other.

[/ QUOTE ]
      Do you think Ozzy keeps himself in this bubble or it's inposed by Sharon?

Comment

Who cares?
        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Who cares?

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

I would care!! *pulls here hair out* I'd love to meet them all, but Ozzy's the one who I would really love to meet...

But that's so cool that Geezer is so close to you. May I ask how that happened? Was it the website or did you meet them a long time ago?

Comment

I would care!! *pulls here hair out* I'd love to meet them all, but Ozzy's the one who I would really love to meet...

But that's so cool that Geezer is so close to you. May I ask how that happened? Was it the website or did you meet them a long time ago?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Face to face, I met Tony, Geezer, & Bill last year at the Dallas Ozzfest show.

http://www.black-sabbath.com/tourdates/2005/082505.html

I've talked to several on the telephone, and emailed about half the people who have been in Sabbath.

I mean when he was alive, Cozy Powell called me on the phone at work and asked me to work on his website - that was f'in cool.

Geezer & Gloria Butler sent my wife and I a really nice bouquet of flowers when our daughter was born, and Gloria sent us a really nice assortment of Godiva chocolates this past Christmas. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Congratulations Joe!!! It must be an honor to know them.

I Like your Review page to, very descriptive.

Comment

I'm proud to announce that I've met both TM and GN [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm proud to announce that I've met both TM and GN [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah well.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Website. Plus Gloria and Geezer are far more "real" people than their reptuation would be. They've been very nice to me, when they don't have to.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah well.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Website. Plus Gloria and Geezer are far more "real" people than their reptuation would be. They've been very nice to me, when they don't have to.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah well.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it must be not only humbling to run geezers website, but really humbling when he IS thankful, not just saying thanks for that, but when you recieve gifts and cards and stuff, that would make me feel on the same level as them, as like they arent thinking ok well hes done this, done that, thanks but im still geezer, its like mates, more or less, it would be a great feeling no doubt
                              SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah well.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it must be not only humbling to run geezers website, but really humbling when he IS thankful, not just saying thanks for that, but when you recieve gifts and cards and stuff, that would make me feel on the same level as them, as like they arent thinking ok well hes done this, done that, thanks but im still geezer, its like mates, more or less, it would be a great feeling no doubt
                                SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

Working...
                                X