Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What sabbath Albums Have You Listened To Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sabbath Albums Have You Listened To Today?

I got home from work at 5:30AM and threw T.E. as i had my morning coffee and checked e-mails. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Then as i was working out this afternoon i opted with 7th Star.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Cheers
    Jeff

Re: What sabbath Albums Have You Listened To Today?

5:30 AM? Poor bastard! I can sleep to 11.30 AM during my holidays [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I have listened to Eternal Idol (Both Ray and Martin). And to Forbidden today.
    I also had the computer to mix all of the Sabbath CD:s to listen to.

The blood runs free
    The rain turns red
    Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

5:30 AM? Poor bastard! I can sleep to 11.30 AM during my holidays [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The blood runs free
      The rain turns red

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey-Its never to early or late for that matter to put on the Sabbath [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        Cheers
        Jeff

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey-Its never to early or late for that matter to put on the Sabbath [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          Cheers
          Jeff

Comment

That's true. And because you posted those post about the Never Say Die cover you made me put it into the record! So I might add that one to the list now.
            This must be the first time in months I listen to it, can't stand Junior's Eyes. Never Say Die and Jonny Blade (as far as I have come now) are pretty good though.

The blood runs free
            The rain turns red

Comment

That's true. And because you posted those post about the Never Say Die cover you made me put it into the record! So I might add that one to the list now.
              This must be the first time in months I listen to it, can't stand Junior's Eyes. Never Say Die and Jonny Blade (as far as I have come now) are pretty good though.

The blood runs free
              The rain turns red

Comment

Right now Im listening to Sabotage alot recently
                Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can never go wrong with Sabotage my friend!
                    Take Care
                    Jeff

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can never go wrong with Sabotage my friend!
                      Take Care
                      Jeff

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha-Ha Give it time-The whole album will grow on you!
                        I can listen to it from one end to the other-No problemo!\I always liked Jr's Eyes myself,but is there an Ozzy era song i don't like?I think not! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Cheers
                        Jeff

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha-Ha Give it time-The whole album will grow on you!
                          I can listen to it from one end to the other-No problemo!\I always liked Jr's Eyes myself,but is there an Ozzy era song i don't like?I think not! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          Cheers
                          Jeff

Comment

I have listened to Sabotage every day since Metallica did Hole in the Sky for the hall of fame. Don't know why, just got hooked on it again after a few years off. it is awesome, gets better and better as the years go by.

Comment

I have listened to Sabotage every day since Metallica did Hole in the Sky for the hall of fame. Don't know why, just got hooked on it again after a few years off. it is awesome, gets better and better as the years go by.

Comment

Working...
                              X