Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sabbath Remasters digipak and jewel case editions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbath Remasters digipak and jewel case editions?

Just curious. I've come across some jewel case editions of the Andy Pearce remasters and am wondering if the entire 70-87 catalog was given this treatment. There appear to even be jewel case editions of the expanded titles. I'm just curious if anyone can confirm one way or the other. I'm thinking they might be Russian counterfeits but they are damn convincing if they are.

Originally posted by universaltongue View Post
    Just curious. I've come across some jewel case editions of the Andy Pearce remasters and am wondering if the entire 70-87 catalog was given this treatment. There appear to even be jewel case editions of the expanded titles. I'm just curious if anyone can confirm one way or the other. I'm thinking they might be Russian counterfeits but they are damn convincing if they are.
    Scan the barcodes on Discogs and it'll tell you if they're counterfeits or not.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
    X