Black Sabbath Medley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath Medley

Tony threw out this video on his social channels a little bit ago, the thing is badass. Check this out:

Covers virtually every song. For those who would snark and say it's not "Every" song, he mentions that in the description for the video. I commented he should do a postscript video to clean up and get all the others...

Hey everyone! Today, 13th February 2020, is the 50th anniversary of Black Sabbath's first album being released. My favourite band! I thought it would be a fitting tribute to create a medley of one riff from each of their songs* to celebrate their career. I hope you enjoy!

A big thank you to Dom from Gracenote Studios for helping me create the backing track and filming at his premises.

*I know I left out Solitude, Changes, Some Kind of Woman, Psycho Man, Selling My Soul, The Devil Cried, Shadow of the Wind and Ear in the Wall. I also didn't include the songs from The Devil You Know.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

I'm 10 minutes in listening to it, it's truly impressive so far! I'm familiar with all the source material so it's pretty nice listening to it in this medley format!
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Working...
    X